PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Moderator 6,288
Just now, Bakugo said:

Interesting- Thought this was the @SLAG. Sorry I don’t answer questions from people who haven’t been officially announced a winner.

Every company needs a gay intern:enigma:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, SLAG said:

Every company needs a gay intern:enigma:

Shame you picked this one. Guess sometimes we have to give to charity every now and then.

• lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I forgot you’re just an old bastard that can’t see. Family Dollar sells spectacles babygirl, your Medicare would cover it.

spacer.png

I got my glasses from ForEyes through my employer-funded healthcare and vision plan, thank you. Smells like BROKE to judge someone's spending choices, bus boy:billie:

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
6 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Ish? I’m scared to be gone Top 6 again.

but it will probably be @Joannesrats seems this season we want to serve the Cumback kick win narrative. 

image0.png

As we know, @Joannesrats was eliminated and then re-entered the competition, then he was in the bottom for the following challenge after which he because the first played to received all three judges votes but soon ended up in the bottom again. We've seen players like @Franch Toast who many thought would win, get eliminated. What do you think about his overall performance in the competition? Do you think he actually has a chance at being in the top 3 or even winning?

P4I2.gif

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

image0.png X     TMZ_Logo.svg

THIS IS JUST IN - REPORTS ARE SAYING @Bakugo WILL BE ELIMINATED ON CHALLENGE 17.

Funerals will be held at the local garbage landfill.

image0.gif

The bullying today.

• hugs 2

Moderator 6,288
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

@SLAG, will you be bringing The Slag Show to Celebrity Colours as well? I'm sure there will be some much needed draggings there too. 

If Little Legend productions requests it then so shall it be. I've got a gay intern AND a logo now so it's possible:billie:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

If Little Legend productions requests it then so shall it be. I've got a gay intern AND a logo now so it's possible:billie:

Our flea-infested host is unpredictable, and I've heard he doesn't pay his employees, but I still hope to see The Slag Show over there. 

• shook 1
  • lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Our flea-infested host is unpredictable, and I've heard he doesn't pay his employees, but I still hope to see The Slag Show over there. 

He paid me in months upon months of insults and torment. :icant:

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
51 minutes ago, SLAG said:

image0.png

As we know, @Joannesrats was eliminated and then re-entered the competition, then he was in the bottom for the following challenge after which he because the first played to received all three judges votes but soon ended up in the bottom again. We've seen players like @Franch Toast who many thought would win, get eliminated. What do you think about his overall performance in the competition? Do you think he actually has a chance at being in the top 3 or even winning?

P4I2.gif

Oh this was to me… sorry been cleaning my house and waiting for @PETTY to provide the next challenge that I didn’t even see the notification. @Joannesrats has shown some good taste this season and I wish him all the best to getting to Top 3, this is probably one of the strongest top 6’s ever… 

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

Popstanne 7,577

Well, looks like I'm out. I had a good run for my first season. I'm too lazy to write a detailed goodbye message so I'm just going to wish everyone that's left good luck. May the person with the beste taste win!

ODKuos8.gif

• paws up 1
  • hugs 6

Popster to Popster 3,889

CONGRATS @Twitter This was truly an iconic trio! :arguega:

@nynj nights Now I already said it but you earned my vote with not only Smallville BUT Mr. Rodgers. What a classic song that still brings me happiness :bradley:  Done deal! Great trio!

I'm sorry to see you go! @JennyWayne

@Bakugo Your TASTE in this trio. California, Bad Reputation, IDWW. My childhood :arguega: This trio was gold and you should of ranked higher!!

• love 3

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

This trio was gold and you should of ranked higher!!

I agree babes but I’m sick of trying to prove to people my taste with words and if I leave with taste then thats on them and not me.

Popster to Popster 3,689
18 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

CONGRATS @Twitter This was truly an iconic trio! :arguega:

@nynj nights Now I already said it but you earned my vote with not only Smallville BUT Mr. Rodgers. What a classic song that still brings me happiness :bradley:  Done deal! Great trio!

I'm sorry to see you go! @JennyWayne

@Bakugo Your TASTE in this trio. California, Bad Reputation, IDWW. My childhood :arguega: This trio was gold and you should of ranked higher!!

:gaga-thanks: Made the pick even more sweeter knowing I would catch at least one person's attention :laughga: but yes, Won't You Be My Neighbor is a warming and legendary opening too :love:

I was also surprised @Bakugo's didn't receive more votes. That trio was my pick. 

Edited by nynj nights
too early can't spell
  • paws up 1
  • love 1