PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popstanne 5,076
1 hour ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I'm starting to regret using choices the kidz wont get

I voted for a trio that didn't have any Disney or Nickelodeon shows; maybe it was yours. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 7,578
4 hours ago, Joannesrats said:

the violent shade we've thrown at each other all season is gonna come back to bite the both of us in one swift move, huh? 

:dead:

Getting eliminated together would be iconic tbh :laughga:

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 hours ago, Franch Toast said:

I voted for a trio that didn't have any Disney or Nickelodeon shows; maybe it was yours. 

I hope it was mine

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
8 hours ago, nynj nights said:

I wouldn't be surprised either:shakes: 

No regrets on my trio but I'm most likely going to be up for elimination :fall:

I love my three and have no regrets. Happy either way.

7 hours ago, Joannesrats said:

ready to flop!

Good.

7 hours ago, Joannesrats said:

the violent shade we've thrown at each other all season is gonna come back to bite the both of us in one swift move, huh? 

:dead:

A twist!

Gaming Leader 6,420

season-2-4.png

Welcome to The Challenge 16 results! 

This challenge will NOT have a VOTE OFF. Only one contestant recieved the lowest amount of votes this challenge and will be leaving the competition immediately.

*The winner of Challenge 16 will go to the person who received the highest amount of votes out of everyone in the challenge. The winner will receive immunity on Challenge 17.

This is the last time that immunity will be granted for the remainder of the season! After Challenge 17, we will be in the top 5!

THE WINNER OF CHALLENGE 16: TV SHOW THEME SONGS WITH 55% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@Twitter

• Ann Hampton Calloway - The Nanny (The Nanny)
• Angie Stone - Girlfriends (Girlfriends)
• Solange/Destiny's Child - Proud Family (The Proud Family)

*JUDGES PICK*

@PETTY chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

@SLAG chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

Congrats Twitter, you've been granted immunity for Challenge 17!

PETTY said, "Let me start by saying I wanted to vote for NO ONE. This entire round was a bit of a disappointment for me personally but mainly only because most of the shows submitted have never actually been watched by me so there was nothing to resonate with, except part of this Trio. Yes, there were general iconic theme songs included in a few other trios but they were paired with shows I know of but never cared to watch or get into with theme songs that leave no impression on me. I went with this trio simply because this was the only trio to touch the iconic early 2000s Disney hit, Proud Family. That, to me, is my childhood and the theme song often lives rent free in my mind. Girlfriends is cute because I know it from hearing my grandma watch it, but again not a show I care about or think was worth including. And then we have the Nanny, which was a show I've known about but never cared to watch. But it's an iconic show nonetheless so I feel all-in-all, this trio is deserving of my vote. Good job."

SLAG said, "Overall I was disappointed by most of the submissions. There were SO MANY options for this round. Idk if there was a fear of not choosing safe songs but everyone managed to screw up a bite. Each trio had songs I liked and songs that I didn’t even know and though I took the time to listen to them they aren’t the best theme songs I’ve heard. I chose this trio because it had some iconic songs from three very different shows. The Proud Family theme song took me back to being a kid and watching the Disney channel. Still one of the best theme songs ever. Though I’ve only seen a couple episodes of The Nanny the song is such a classic. The Girlfriends theme song was an interesting choice, I’ve watched the show a couple times and always liked the theme song. 

*You all need to step your sh*t the f- up! We’re so close to the end and there’s no room for error anymore! I really considered not voting this round. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS..*"

SECOND PLACE WITH 21% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@nynj nights

• Fred Rogers - Won’t You Be My Neighbor (Mister Roger’s Neighborhood)
• Loren Ellis/Drew Davis Band - Here I Am (Suite Life of Zack & Cody)
• Remy Zero - Save Me (Smallville)

*JUDGES PICK*

@Lorde Von Kok chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

THIRD PLACE WITH 14% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@lavenderblondee

• Paula Cole - I Don't Want To Wait (Dawson's Creek)
• Lazlo Bane - Superman (Scrubs)
• Cynthia Fee - Thank You For Being A Friend (The Golden Girls)

SAFE WITH 3% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@Franz Ferdinand

• Cynthia Fee - Thank You For Being A Friend (The Golden Girls)
• Jamie Lynn Spears - Follow Me (Zoey 101)
• Love Spit Love - How Soon Is Now (Charmed)

@Joannesrats

• Miranda Cosgrove - Leave It All To Me (iCarly)
• Drake Bell - I Found a Way (Drake & Josh)
• Selena Gomez - Everything is Not What it Seems (Wizards of Waverly Place)

@Bakugo

• Paula Cole - I Don't Want To Wait (Dawson's Creek)
• Phantom Planet - California (The OC)
• Joan Jett and The Blackhearts - Bad Reputation (Freaks and Geeks)

LEAVING THE COMPETITION WITH 0% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@JennyWayne

• Jason Paige - Gotta Catch 'Em All (Pokémon)
• Jamie Lynn Spears - Follow Me (Zoey 101)
• Mark Snow - The X-Files (The X-Files)

I am sad to see you go JennyWayne! Unfortunately, your trio was not able to stand out this challenge. I hope you continue to participate by voting each round! Thank you for playing :gaga-thanks:

THAT CONCLUDES CHALLENGE 16

STAY TUNED FOR CHALLENGE 17

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok 

• shook 7
  • love 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, PETTY said:

You all need to step your sh*t the f- up! We’re so close to the end and there’s no room for error anymore! I really considered not voting this round. I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A GIRL LIKE THIS.

:flirtga:

Popster to Popster 3,689

Love to see a climb back to the top - congrats @Twitter!

@JennyWayne Sad to see you go. I fear the instrumental might have done you in, but the other two, especially, the Pokémon one is iconic

Thanks @Lorde Von Kok for the vote :love: All three songs are special to me as I tried to represent three different eras in my life but I know one or even two weren't the best/most iconic choices so I know I need to step it up next round :billie:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Moderator 6,288

image0.png

@Joannesrats you and @JennyWayne have been at each other's necks throughout the competition. What do you think about her trio? Do you feel that the weakest trio was eliminated? If not, which on do you think deserved to be eliminated?

Js7g.gif

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 4,584
Just now, SLAG said:

@Joannesrats you and @JennyWayne have been at each other's necks throughout the competition. What do you think about her trio? Do you feel that the weakest trio was eliminated? If not, which on do you think deserved to be eliminated?

Js7g.gif

What happened to the fun colored text, someone’s getting lazy :billie:

• lol 3

Deactivated 14,311
5 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Js7g.gif

Good luck getting a result from him he is busy playing 2 pigs under the blanket.

• shook 1
  • lol 2