PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popstanne 7,579
22 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Then why didn't you win this round? :billie:

Because I didn't.

I know very little about this genre so I'm happy my basic choices kept me safe for this round and other throughout some of the other rounds.

My basic choices also gave me three wins :tea: and I've never been eliminated unlike you :tea:

Edited by JennyWayne
  • lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
4 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Because I didn't.

I know very little about this genre so I'm happy my basic choices kept me safe for this round and other throughout some of the other rounds.

My basic choices also gave me three wins :tea: and I've never been eliminated unlike you :tea:

I think you've been in the bottom more tho!

Although who's to say how I would've faired in the two challenges I missed :dead:

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

Welcome to the Challenge 15 VOTE-OFF
The time has come for someone to leave the competition. One of the 2 bottom trios received the lowest amount of votes in this VOTE-OFF. This means one contestant will be leaving the game today.

If there is ever more than 1 contestant with the lowest score in a VOTE-OFF, the judges will decide who stays and who goes.

SAFE WITH 88% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@Twitter

• Paramore - Decode
• Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
• The Used - Buried Myself Alive

@PETTY chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

@Lorde Von Kok chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

@SLAG chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

LEAVING THE COMPETITION WITH 12% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@Franch Toast

• Jimmy Eat World – The Middle
• Straylight Run – Existentialism on Prom Night  
• Iron and Wine – Flightless Bird, American Mouth

I am so sad to see you go Franch Toast! I’m not alone when I say that we all do not want to see you go. You’ve continued to serve taste but this challenge just didn’t let your taste shine as usual. It goes to show that it’s anyone’s game and one slip can result in this. Thank you for always supporting my game on this forum, you’re one of the reasons I love hosting this game :bradley: This competition won’t be the same without you in it but I hope you continue to participate by voting each round and shading the rest of the contestants in comments! Thank you for playing :gaga-thanks:

THAT CONCLUDES CHALLENGE 15

STAY TUNED FOR CHALLENGE 16

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok 

• sad 7

Gaming Leader 6,420

The way I was actually shaking when I went to go hit send on the results 

spacer.png

let me retire I’m getting too old for this shi-

spacer.png

• hugs 2
  • sad 2
  • lol 2

Popstanne 5,076

Well I took a risk this round and it obviously did not pay off. I decided to take the theme literally so the first song that came to my head is from the famous prom scene in Twilight, and I chose another song that is literally about being emo on prom night. I stand by my choices even if they got me eliminated.

Anyway truth be told, I’m a little overwhelmed right now because my mom is in the hospital having surgery, so I don’t have a lot of time and focus for this game right now anyway. I will watch from the sidelines and keep on voting, and meanwhile, I will prepare to win Celebrity Colors.

Best of luck to those if you still in the game!

• hugs 9

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Well I took a risk this round and it obviously did not pay off. I decided to take the theme literally so the first song that came to my head is from the famous prom scene in Twilight, and I chose another song that is literally about being emo on prom night. I stand by my choices even if they got me eliminated.

Anyway truth be told, I’m a little overwhelmed right now because my mom is in the hospital having surgery, so I don’t have a lot of time and focus for this game right now anyway. I will watch from the sidelines and keep on voting, and meanwhile, I will prepare to win Celebrity Colors.

Best of luck to those if you still in the game!

Please let us know if you need anything, dear :gaga-thanks:

• hugs 1
  • love 2