PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Deactivated 14,311
12 minutes ago, Twitter said:

How did I miss this lmao! Your crusty smegma áss better HOPE I’m OUT or you’re in for a rude awakening. While you sitting at 9% go throw some lotion on them dryass elbows and ankles.

spacer.png

Nothing dry about me - we spoke about my routine! Always lotioned and ready brob*ch!

Popstanne 5,076
45 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@Franch Toast @Twitter you both are arguably the front-runners in the competition and now you're both in the bottom. What are your thoughts on these results? Do you regret your song choices? How are you feeling?

200.gif

I regret letting the sideline chatter influence me too much, but honestly, my choices still make sense to me. I'm proud of myself for not just relying on Google to pick my songs for me, even though I probably would've still been in if I had. 

While I'll be sad to go not because I'm competitive and want to win but because I enjoy playing the game, on the other hand, Celebrity Colors will soon fill the void, and at least I can still vote here. 

Edited by Franch Toast
  • hugs 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
35 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@lavenderblondee Congrats on your second win! This really was your round!

What are your thoughts on the bottom two trios?

Do you think they represented the theme well?

Which of the two do you think deserves to get the chop based on the songs and how well they represented the theme?

BraveMajorBasenji-max-1mb.gif

Thanks and thanks for having me here @SLAG 

gretchen-briga-gif-5.gif

My thoughts? I have thoughts and lots of them.

gretchen-briga-gif-5.gif

First of all, both trios have at least one song I absolutely love. For that, this will be a tough choice. I also find it interesting both trios have The Middle in them. That's where I'm at right now, I'm in the MIDDLE. 

gretchen-briga-gif-5.gif

I love both @Franch Toast and @Twitter and this won't be easy. They both have exceptional taste. Is there a way I wish I could save both of them? Yes. Can I use my power to convince @PETTY? Probably not. I'm nervous to find out!!!!

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076
2 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Thanks and thanks for having me here @SLAG 

gretchen-briga-gif-5.gif

My thoughts? I have thoughts and lots of them.

gretchen-briga-gif-5.gif

First of all, both trios have at least one song I absolutely love. For that, this will be a tough choice. I also find it interesting both trios have The Middle in them. That's where I'm at right now, I'm in the MIDDLE. 

gretchen-briga-gif-5.gif

I love both @Franch Toast and @Twitter and this won't be easy. They both have exceptional taste. Is there a way I wish I could save both of them? Yes. Can I use my power to convince @PETTY? Probably not. I'm nervous to find out!!!!

Sending you subliminal messages. 

(And sorry about The Middle. It's one of the few so-called famous emo songs that I actually knew off the top of my head.) 

• hugs 1

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, SLAG said:

@Bakugo you reacted in agreement to @Joannesrats's comments about @JennyWayne's trio. Do you feel the same? Care to explain?

29A3C362-47D0-4620-8B97-0BC07003C45C.gif

My react says it all. I feel shafted by this challenge as I chose 3 authentically emo songs and I don’t want to say no more. But at least I did something- I didn’t change my choices.

• shook 1
  • lol 1

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

My react says it all. I feel shafted by this challenge as I chose 3 authentically emo songs and I don’t want to say no more. But at least I did something- I didn’t change my choices.

relax mr musicologist

• lol 5

Gaming Leader 6,420
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

your complains to the challenge theme creator :mess:

• lol 1

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

You reacted with 'shook' - are you really surprised by my answer? I thought it was obvious!

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Lol NO! I'm not surprised. I just use shook to stay neutral sometimes. I'm here to stir the pot not fall in it.:icant:

• lol 2

Community Leader 2,817
2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Lol NO! I'm not surprised. I just use shook to stay neutral sometimes. I'm here to stir the pot not fall in it.:icant:

Don't like being asked the hard-pressing questions, huh? Oh how the turntables...

Now you know how we feel!

Kris Jenner Gun GIF - KrisJenner Gun - Discover & Share GIFs

• lol 2

Moderator 6,288
Just now, Joannesrats said:

Don't like being asked the hard-pressing questions, huh? 

Now you know how we feel!

Kris Jenner Gun GIF - KrisJenner Gun - Discover & Share GIFs

Ask the questions sis!:lesson:

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, SLAG said:

@Lorde Von Kok as a judge what do you have to say to players that accused you of voting "generic"? I believe @Bakugo made this comment earlier and I'm sure everyone is drying to know what you have to say about it.

tenor.gif

I have also made this statement, for the record

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

@Lorde Von Kok as a judge what do you have to say to players that accused you of voting "generic"? I believe @Bakugo made this comment earlier and I'm sure everyone is drying to know what you have to say about it.

tenor.gif

I stand by what I said. Though the songs are legendary so whatever. It is what it is at this point. Why aren’t we bringing up @Franch Toast flop react in this? 

• shook 2