PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popstanne 5,076
7 minutes ago, PETTY said:

You already know the overthinkers are like "let me make it emo but enough for the high schoolers to dance to"

spacer.png

Meanwhile, I'm like, He said Prom 2008, so I can't use any songs that came out after that. :icant:

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

spacer.png

OR

spacer.png

will be the outcome been nice knowing y’all.

@PETTY @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

@Joannesrats @nynj nights @Franch Toast @Franz Ferdinand @NotDoctor @ShesAMess

You never know your "lack of expertise" might work to your advantage here...you won't fall into the overthinking trap :icant:

Like I KNOW my favorites here, but will they be dupes or deemed too generic? :ohhh:

At the same time, really looking forward to the submissions :abel_glow:

• hugs 1
  • thanks 1

Gaming Leader 6,420
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Meanwhile, I'm like, He said Prom 2008, so I can't use any songs that came out after that. :icant:

Ignore her, she drinks! :mess:

• thanks 1
  • lol 4

Community Leader 2,817
12 minutes ago, nynj nights said:

You never know your "lack of expertise" might work to your advantage here...you won't fall into the overthinking trap :icant:

Like I KNOW my favorites here, but will they be dupes or deemed too generic? :ohhh:

At the same time, really looking forward to the submissions :abel_glow:

these are my EXACT thoughts, i'm worried about being too mainstream but what if my favs that everyone loves are also just popular 

:bradley: 

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

these are my EXACT thoughts, i'm worried about being too mainstream but what if my favs that everyone loves are also just popular 

:bradley: 

The more I'm digging though the more I'm seeing some needles in the haystack and realizing that there are NO bad songs on some emo album classics :legend:

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,889
8 hours ago, Bakugo said:

I’d like to be there but I’m flopping hard. I reckon @Joannesrats has a chance atm. @Franch Toast is flopping now… @JennyWaynemight pull it off with her google answers … @Twitter could if he focus on himself and not me. @lavenderblondee has slim to none if she don’t display taste again! @nynj nights the sleeper hit.. @Franz Ferdinand better be there this time! But he ain’t serving it as much as I expected… 

SLIM TO NONE BXTCH? 

rs_500x281-151104102512-Purse.gif?fit=in

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,889
8 hours ago, nynj nights said:

Let me go time travel back in time to middle school :icant: 

I think @lavenderblondee is gonna serve this round. Y'all been sleeping on her taste

Omg :love: You are the kindest but you over estimate my ability to work under pressure :laughga:

I am REALLY loving this theme though, let's see what I can make happen :whatga:

Edited by lavenderblondee
  • hugs 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,889

Going with what @Lorde Von Kok said

This is true Emo PROM night.

Against my better judgement, I think I'm picking a slow song that actually WAS played at my high school homecoming in 2008. :whatga:

I almost didn't want to label it "emo" since I grew up in the 00's and have a very specific vibe for the genre...google claims it is. Also, I typed it in the main suggestions was " IS __________ emo" :laughga:

Can you cry and dance at the same time?

YES.

:whatga:

• hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 3

Moderator 17,119

I want to see actual diversity this round, not just My Chemical Romance with some scattered Paramore.

Also, give me taste. Papa Roach is a blight on humanity and pretending to like them now will not gain you points :lesson:

Spoiler

This is taste, if I see this you got my vote :telephone:

• yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I want to see actual diversity this round, not just My Chemical Romance with some scattered Paramore.

Also, give me taste. Papa Roach is a blight on humanity and pretending to like them now will not gain you points :lesson:

Hide contents

Nor should we see Evanescence or Linkin Park because they aren’t emo either.

Popstanne 5,076
33 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Hide contents

The way  I feel personally attacked. :ninja: Fortunately, I haven't submitted yet. 

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

Lemme just say first and foremost I spent a good two hours on my Spotify making my trio and I cross checked every song and all of them were on multiple "Top Emo song" lists. 

spacer.png

So, if anyone tries to come at me (like I am to myself atm) kindly exit where you entered. 

spacer.png

I know I played it too safe, but we're in the TOP TEN BABY. 

Good luck to everyone and regardless, let's all be happy we've made it this far! At this point it may be safe to say everyone here has taste :whatga:

• hugs 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

Community Leader 2,817
1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

Battling between is it emo or pop punk

spacer.png

The way I don't know anymore and am second guessing myself

spacer.png

Just remember how many emo kids love pop-punk, it’s not clean cut  

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Community Leader 2,817
12 hours ago, Twitter said:

Well see the thing is @Bakugo trios smell like kitty litter and he can’t even payola correctly. So the battle will really be with me and @Franch Toast at least that’s talent vs talent.

spacer.png

Wanna rethink this after getting this challenge?:enigma:

• lol 3