PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Deactivated 14,311
52 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

So many good players still out. 

giphy.gif 

@Bakugo and @Twitter feud has been an ongoing thing that was covered all season long. Will we finally see them fight in the bottom placement? 

giphy.gif

@JennyWayne, @Franch Toast and @Twitter all have 3 wins each now. It's getting closer to the crown, but we have @Bakugo, @Franz Ferdinand, @nynj nights, @lavenderblondee, @Sir.Sim and the Comeback Sash™️ undeserving winner @Joannesrats that are still in the race. 

giphy.gif

The tea is boiling hot, and I'm surely sipping sis. 

giphy.gif

Keep sipping tasteless tea!

Moderator 6,288
7 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I don't see alot of his choices as high placements when they are generic as all hell... mostly I am p*ssed at myself for not choice flop generic songs...that would score a vote by the pinhole @Lorde Von Kok

Interesting, I'd like to hear what @Sir.Sim has to say about this!

I'd also like to mention that you're being accused of cheating by @Twitter. Care to comment on those allegations? You were called a "tackhead".

giphy.gif

• lol 5

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

Interesting, I'd like to hear what @Sir.Sim has to say about this!

I'd also like to mention that you're being accused of cheating by @Twitter, care to comment on those allegations? You were called a "tackhead".

giphy.gif

His version of "cheating" is me having anxiety disorder and having very indecisive mind and I swap my trio's out alot... but he can pop off all he wants. He should focus on his own trajectory instead of others. Only someone insecure of their position in the competition would come after someone else they don't consider a threat. :ohyes:

• shook 2

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

His version of "cheating" is me having anxiety disorder and having very indecisive mind and I swap my trio's out alot... but he can pop off all he wants. He should focus on his own trajectory instead of others. Only someone insecure of their position in the competition would come after someone else they don't consider a threat. :ohyes:

He also mentioned that you try to bait the judges with songs that you know they like (allegedly). What do say to that?

giphy.gif

• lol 5

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, SLAG said:

He also mentioned that you try to bait the judges with songs that you know they like (allegedly). What do say to that?

giphy.gif

yep I know you liked Braveheart... I used all my knowledge to my advantage... Sorry the flops couldn't win an easy challenge like EDM 2010's.... 

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, NotDoctor said:

Can the @SLAG interview become an official part of trio? Cuz I am living. Makes me regret getting my a** kicked out :bradley:

WHAT MADE YOU THINK MANICURE WAS A GOOD PICK?

• lol 1

Community Leader 2,817
1 hour ago, SLAG said:

A. Who do you think is your biggest competition still in the game and why?

B.  Who are you least worried about and why?

FatZealousIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.

A: My biggest competition are the judges and host - these themes aren’t being tailored to the right participant :arguega:

B: I’m not counting anyone out - I’ve bottomed and topped through this whole competition, as has everyone else. Well, actually, I’m not worried about @Bakugo. He’ll overthink, stress, cry about, and change his answers one too many times and then forget what the theme is due to his advanced age. His knee will be out of place before any of us are out of the competition. 

image0.gif

• lol 5

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

yep I know you liked Braveheart... I used all my knowledge to my advantage... Sorry the flops couldn't win an easy challenge like EDM 2010's.... 

I'd like to know what the other competitors' opinion on "baiting" is.

Is baiting fair? Using songs that you know the judges like to try to influence their voting? If you had this advantage would you use it?

tumblr_nlou5m8r0H1u8lsw3o1_400.gif

• lol 4

Community Leader 2,817
1 minute ago, SLAG said:

I'd like to know what the other competitors' opinion on "baiting" is.

Is baiting fair? Using songs that you know the judges like to try to influence their voting? If you had this advantage would you use it?

tumblr_nlou5m8r0H1u8lsw3o1_400.gif

It’s as fair as Abby Lee Miller putting a ballet number in front of a judge whom loves ballet. It’s fair, smart, and strategic - I had assumed we’d all been doing this?

• lol 2

1 hour ago, SLAG said:

A. Who do you think is your biggest competition still in the game and why?

B.  Who are you least worried about and why?

FatZealousIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.

A. @Twitter is my biggest competition cuz i know he got a horse dick

B. Also @Twitter cause his choices aint generic and the way these twinks vote :eyega: whew

• shook 3
  • lol 3

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, Twitter said:

I think you focus more on me and the other players then yourself. Which is why you resort to payola tactics.

spacer.png

I know he’s not been using payola, he hasn’t been doing that well.

image0.gif 

• shook 1
  • lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I think you focus more on me and the other players then yourself. Which is why you resort to payola tactics.

spacer.png

Not at all bro. You'd like to think that though

Confused Elizabeth Olsen GIF by Disney+

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

I know he’s not been using payola, he hasn’t been doing that well.

image0.gif 

Thank you!

• lol 3

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

A: My biggest competition are the judges and host - these themes aren’t being tailored to the right participant :arguega:

B: I’m not counting anyone out - I’ve bottomed and topped through this whole competition, as has everyone else. Well, actually, I’m not worried about @Bakugo. He’ll overthink, stress, cry about, and change his answers one too many times and then forget what the theme is due to his advanced age. His knee will be out of place before any of us are out of the competition. 

image0.gif

Well you've just re-entered the competition, and was in the bottom in the following challenge. Is there anything you could be doing differently to avoid scoring low? Do you think you have a chance at winning the competition?

giphy.gif

• lol 5

Popster to Popster 4,584
8 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

WHAT MADE YOU THINK MANICURE WAS A GOOD PICK?

Desperate shot in the dark for a round I didn’t - and still don’t really - understand.  It’s horny and fun so the closest to summer vibes I could come up with from her.  I think I just have different “summer love” associations than most others.  And I didn’t get eliminated that round so I wasn’t totally wrong :billie:

• hugs 2
  • lol 4

Community Leader 2,817
Just now, SLAG said:

Well you've just re-entered the competition, and was in the bottom in the following challenge. Is there anything you could be doing differently to avoid scoring low? Do you think you have a chance at winning the competition?

giphy.gif

The biggest challenge is getting to the last round - if I can get there I won’t let that opportunity to win fall apart!

I could be doing more research beyond my own music library, but that’s a fair amount of time that I just don’t have to spend right now :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1