PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popstanne 5,076
1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

Not this again

:dead:

I’m getting flashbacks from last season where I got eliminated in this round (movie soundtracks) even though I had an ICONIC trio :lesson:

Do I dare repeat my past mistake and submit the same songs? :laughga:

The way I can't remember what I submitted the last time. :icant:

After y'all let me down with Roxy Music/OMD/Erasure, I feel like I should submit the predictable choices and call it a day. 

• hugs 2
  • love 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

The way I can't remember what I submitted the last time. :icant:

After y'all let me down with Roxy Music/OMD/Erasure, I feel like I should submit the predictable choices and call it a day. 

The way I submited Imperial march from Star wars and won it!:mess:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Popstanne 5,076

Sent. I went with three classics. :oscar: I had to sit on my hands not to pick a No Doubt song, but even I can admit those songs aren't iconic enough for this round. 

Remember folks: this ain't the Disney round. If those are the only movies you know, leave this game and return to the nursery so that the grown-ups can play. :tea:

• lol 3

Gaming Leader 8,440

So many good players still out. 

giphy.gif 

@Bakugo and @Twitter feud has been an ongoing thing that was covered all season long. Will we finally see them fight in the bottom placement? 

giphy.gif

@JennyWayne, @Franch Toast and @Twitter all have 3 wins each now. It's getting closer to the crown, but we have @Bakugo, @Franz Ferdinand, @nynj nights, @lavenderblondee, @Sir.Sim and the Comeback Sash™️ undeserving winner @Joannesrats that are still in the race. 

giphy.gif

The tea is boiling hot, and I'm surely sipping sis. 

giphy.gif

• shook 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
24 minutes ago, SLAG said:

A. Who do you think is your biggest competition still in the game and why?

B.  Who are you least worried about and why?

FatZealousIvorybilledwoodpecker-max-1mb.

Honestly, the way this game has gone, everyone is in the running :icant: but @Franz Ferdinand has consistently done really well and the most likely dark horse. Glad you weren't eliminated over work!

Edited by nynj nights
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Moderator 6,288
4 minutes ago, nynj nights said:

Honestly, the way this game has gone, everyone is in the running :icant: but @Franz Ferdinand has consistently done really well and most likely a dark horse. Glad you weren't eliminated over work!

True, @Franz Ferdinand has been having a good run this season and he was top 5 last season..

So who are you least worried about? I know @JennyWayne and @Bakugo have been in the bottom combined more times that I can count with my fingers. What are your thoughts on their performances?

• lol 7

Moderator 6,288
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

A - @Franch Toast because effortless taste

B - @Bakugo cause when you do the clownery the clown bites back

spacer.png

Care to elaborate on the "clownery" you're referring to? What are you seeing or know that we don't? 

tumblr_nzs5hwtatA1v2c2c0o1_400.gifv

• lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

True, @Franz Ferdinand has been having a good run this season and he was top 5 last season..

So who are you least worried about? I know @JennyWayne and @Bakugo have been in the bottom combined more times that I can count with my fingers. What are your thoughts on their performances?

You're not letting me get off easy huh :icant:

@Bakugo and @JennyWayne have a handful of rings among them though so they are still front runners IMO despite the variability 

If there is anyone to be least worried about it's me :billie:

• lol 4

Deactivated 14,311
36 minutes ago, SLAG said:

A. Who do you think is your biggest competition still in the game and why?

nawww this is a cute way to keep the ratings going. 

Moderator 6,288
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

My biggest enemy is me and no one else. :tea:

So what you're really saying is that you're the strongest of all the competitors and you're not worried about either of them? Am I reading too much into this?

tumblr_m6ck90bX451qjyy6v.gif

• lol 6

Popster to Popster 4,584
4 minutes ago, nynj nights said:

:tea: and you too, my friend 

I never thought I’d see the day where trio competitors were supportive of each other :bradley:

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
40 minutes ago, SLAG said:

A. Who do you think is your biggest competition still in the game and why? @Twitter because he has taste. @Franch Toast because same. @JennyWayne because google answers and gets a win from @Lorde Von Kok tasteless flat pancake on the floor A$$ always.

@Joannesrats Because we saw those world tour choices.... I've won every vote off I have been in has she? 

@Sir.Sim because he is skating on by and needs to go. 

@lavenderblondee hasn't been active enough for me to notice her picks... 

A. Who do you think is your biggest competition still in the game and why? @Twitter because he has taste. @Franch Toast because same. @JennyWayne because google answers and gets a win from @Lorde Von Kok tasteless flat pancake on the floor A$$ always.

@Joannesrats Because we saw those world tour choices.... I've won every vote off I have been in has she? 

@lavenderblondee hasn't been active enough for me to notice her picks... 

• shook 6
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

GLADLY! @SLAG

spacer.png

Because his tackhead äss been cheating and its been going on long enough. I was afraid to go public because he’s crazy he might ban me but facts were stated.

spacer.png

banned ban GIF

• lol 3

Moderator 6,288
2 hours ago, Bakugo said:

I'd like to focus on this for a minute. You say he's "skating by". What exactly do you mean by that? He's in the top 9. Do you think there was some cheating going on there? Some sort of payola (as the kids say) involved? Do you think he deserves to be in the top 3 or even win?

gq17e.gif

• lol 4

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Because his tackhead äss been cheating and its been going on long enough. I was afraid to go public because he’s crazy he might ban me but facts were stated.

Tackhead? interesting Corbin!

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, SLAG said:

I'd like to focus on this for a minute. You say he's "skating by". What exactly do you mean by that? He's in the top 9. Do you think there was some cheating going on there? Some sort of payola (as the kids say) involved? Do you think he deserved to be in the top 3 or even win?

gq17e.gif

I don't see alot of his choices as high placements when they are generic as all hell... mostly I am p*ssed at myself for not choice flop generic songs...that would score a vote by the pinhole @Lorde Von Kok