PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popster to Popster 3,889
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Congrats @Twitter and @nynj nights ! I think I voted for Twitter's trio, but I can't remember because I changed my vote a couple of times. :icant: But @nynj nights, one of your picks has special significance to me because it's about the actual date of my birthday, so my friends play it for me every year. :bunny:

The two bottom trios are actually really good, and I wish you both could remain! :love:

By the way, "Celebration" came out in 1980. :katy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebration_(Kool_%26_the_Gang_song)

I know some of y'all took issue with the inclusion of "Heart of Glass," but I went out on a limb and chose it because it's listed as disco, and in fact its original name was "The Disco Song." But fair point that it may not be *true* disco like some of the others.....I was trying to stand out. At least I'm still safe. 

@lavenderblondee, what was the song you thought everyone would pick? 

I wanted to throw in September but then replaced it with Don't Stop Til You Get Enough and...both were in equal parts a lot of the trios, so...:laughga:

Also, Heart Of Glass was a GREAT pick! One of my favorites. 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 7,825
4 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

@Gypsy Life and @JennyWayne Both are GREAT trios! :arguega: :bradley: Good luck!!

Yeah, at this point its getting harder and harder to stay in. 

And yes, we watch closely while we wait for the comeback round :cm: 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 7,579
11 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

By the way, "Celebration" came out in 1980. :katy:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celebration_(Kool_%26_the_Gang_song) 

I'm So Excited wasn't eligible either, it came out in 1982 :ohyes:

Time for a double disqualification and a wildcard for me and @Gypsy Life to the next round :arguega:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

Congrats @Twitter! Well-deserved three-peat in the bag :oscar::oscar::oscar: 

You'll make any girl swoon with that trio :flutter:and was my pick even though you potentially blocked me from my first #1 :laughga: Am I the only one left without a win? :dead:

Well-done to everyone else who survived and good luck @JennyWayne and @Gypsy Life - choosing among yours will be difficult as well :bradley:

• love 4

Popster to Popster 3,689
49 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I wanted to throw in September but then replaced it with Don't Stop Til You Get Enough and...both were in equal parts a lot of the trios, so...:laughga:

I'm dying because I was so close to using Le Freak as my CHIC song (after axing I Want Your Love :mess:) and if you had somehow chosen September too, well... @PETTY wouldn't have been happy with us :laughga:

Edited by nynj nights
  • lol 1

1 hour ago, PETTY said:

@Franz Ferdinand don’t let me catch you slipping again 

spacer.png

It was recorded in 79 AND it was produced by JT and Ron Bell, some of the ICONS of the studio 54 scene, which is PEAK 70s disco

sooo if some gen zer can include heart of glass as disco, i can damn well include the best song by one of the most iconic disco bands of all time

Nene Leakes GIF

i rest my case

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311

We are so lucky to have received this home footage to provide this banner today!

The Hero we didn’t deserve or want but he came and gave us everything we need! 

Congratulations on three wins @Twitter!!

image0.gif

• lol 1
  • love 3

Moderator 6,288
6 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

sooo if some gen zer can include heart of glass as disco, i can damn well include the best song by one of the most iconic disco bands of all time

I-

Who? Was this meant as a compliment or shade?

RequiredGlamorousCougar-max-1mb.gif

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
32 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Maybe @PETTY math was correct. :billie:

spacer.png

I’m sure you will bag a #1 this season. Probably this next challenge coming up. :oscar:

Bird and Bread dominating!

spacer.png

I’m close behind with 2 wins. It’s not how many times you fall - its how many you get up! And by that math I’m a warrior! 

• shook 1

Popstanne 5,076
1 hour ago, SLAG said:

I-

Who? Was this meant as a compliment or shade?

RequiredGlamorousCougar-max-1mb.gif

I'm older than Gaga, so I'm taking it as a compliment. :laughga:

• hugs 2

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

Welcome to the Challenge 12 VOTE-OFF
The time has come for someone to leave the competition. One of the 2 bottom trios received the lowest amount of votes in this VOTE-OFF. This means one contestant will be leaving the game today.

If there is ever more than 1 contestant with the lowest score in a VOTE-OFF, the judges will decide who stays and who goes.

SAFE WITH 77% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@JennyWayne

• Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
• Donna Summer - I Feel Love
• Barry White - You're the First, the Last, My Everything

@SLAG chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

@Lorde Von Kok chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

@PETTY chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

LEAVING THE COMPETITION WITH 23% OF VOTES:

Spoiler

@Gypsy Life

• CHIC – Le Freak
• Donna Summer - Last Dance
• Diana Ross - Love Hangover

I am sad to see you go Gypsy Life! Unfortunately, your trio did not stand out this challenge. I hope you continue to participate by voting each round and joining us again for tonight’s COMEBACK challenge! Thank you for playing :gaga-thanks:

THAT CONCLUDES CHALLENGE 12

STAY TUNED FOR THE COMEBACK

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

• shook 3
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,923
x3

@Twitter congrats( i guess) for winning the game once again. But based on the lack of taste in this cult forum , I wouldn't be so proud about winning this game:awkney: 

Let's not even talk about the fraud judges:awkney:

@Gypsy Life Congrats for leaving so early. It means that you have taste. Now back on tracking Miss Shallow.

• shook 1
  • lol 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
31 minutes ago, PETTY said:

spacer.png

Welcome to the Challenge 12 VOTE-OFF
The time has come for someone to leave the competition. One of the 2 bottom trios received the lowest amount of votes in this VOTE-OFF. This means one contestant will be leaving the game today.

If there is ever more than 1 contestant with the lowest score in a VOTE-OFF, the judges will decide who stays and who goes.

SAFE WITH 77% OF VOTES:

Hide contents

@JennyWayne

• Earth, Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
• Donna Summer - I Feel Love
• Barry White - You're the First, the Last, My Everything

@SLAG chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

@Lorde Von Kok chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

@PETTY chose this trio and added 5 points to its votes!

LEAVING THE COMPETITION WITH 23% OF VOTES:

Hide contents

@Gypsy Life

• CHIC – Le Freak
• Donna Summer - Last Dance
• Diana Ross - Love Hangover

I am sad to see you go Gypsy Life! Unfortunately, your trio did not stand out this challenge. I hope you continue to participate by voting each round and joining us again for tonight’s COMEBACK challenge! Thank you for playing :gaga-thanks:

THAT CONCLUDES CHALLENGE 12

STAY TUNED FOR THE COMEBACK

@Franch Toast @Bakugo @nynj nights @Sir.Sim @NotDoctor @Gypsy Life @admin @Joannesrats @Twitter @Delusional @ice bear @corvus albus @ShesAMess @Dirkje @danwasd @JennyWayne @donatellab @little legend @chailatte @lavenderblondee @CokeDestroyer @Franz Ferdinand @SLAG @Lorde Von Kok

Wow this is a shock! Sorry to see you go @Gypsy Life You have been an incredible competitor! @JennyWayne How you keep surviving maybe you should have played Hunger Games… 

• love 1