PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popstanne 5,076

Hoping we’re not getting a bunch of submissions of songs by Rina, Kylie, Grimes, Alannis, Rihanna, Bob Marley, etc. 

Popstanne 5,076
43 minutes ago, Delusional said:

sort of confused because would artists like Zara Larsson / Calvin Harris etc. be appropriate for this challenge because neither of them are American but they do make “American” sounding music so ? Would people find them inappropriate for the challenge?

I am not a judge obviously so I think technically the artist just needs to be from a country that is not the US. However, different people may have different criteria when voting. It’s really hard to say. Maybe the artists above really would get a lot of votes from people, or maybe folks would prefer a more unique trio. Some of the judges and users have given their opinions on this thread so I think ultimately go with whatever feels right to you as long as the person is not a US American artist.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
22 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’m sadly out. 

I think I would have done a safe combo of..

1. More experimental Eurovision song 
  2. Safe pop hit that was decently big in the US 
  3. An Ellie Goulding song 

spacer.png

Ellie Goulding would have been zero votes :icant:

• shook 1

Deactivated 14,311
22 hours ago, PETTY said:

International acts were never an option. The SONG/ARTIST needs to be from a country outside of USA

edit: I see where Adele and Dua could count but honestly if you’re going to be that bland about your trio then don’t expect any judge’s vote :cm:

CAN THIS BE SHOUTED OUT AGAIN...

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

Welcome to the 10th round of voting! 

🧚🏻 Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

🧚🏻Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

🧚🏻When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

🧚🏻Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

🧚🏻During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'd like! The more votes the better!

• yaas, gaga 6
  • love 1

Gaming Leader 6,420

Lots of diversity and music to discover and listen to this challenge. I can tell this is already one of my favorite challenges, lots to add to Spotify/Apple Music. Take your time and listen to the entries before voting! Great job everyone :darkmode:

• love 4

Moderator 7,847

My choices aint used, so I would have done this:

Anouk - Lost (Netherlands)

Spoiler

Lasgo - Gone (Belgium)

Spoiler

Kate Ryan - Désenchantée (France)

Spoiler

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288

Aya Nakamura - DjaDja & Pookie

Astrid S - 2AM

Nina Nesbitt - Loyal To Me?

SONIKKU/LIZ - Sweat

Indila - Derniére Danse

Shakira/Alejandro Sanz - La Tortura

TAKE MY VOTE!

giphy.gif

• yaas, gaga 2

Deactivated 14,311

Comments from the out contestants sidelines is like a dad throwing his advice to his son during a sports game. You ain’t the coach. :icant:

• lol 5

Gaming Leader 6,420
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

image0.gif 
@PETTY when we are waiting on the results 

me after 48 hours have passed since the vote cut-off knowing I havent logged into the forum for 2 days and dont plan on it til the next morning 

image0.gif

• lol 4

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

me after 48 hours have passed since the vote cut-off knowing I havent logged into the forum for 2 days and dont plan on it til the next morning 

image0.gif

I don’t blame you! Remain unbothered and galvanised!

• yaas, gaga 1

Popstanne 5,076

Ooh, such a diverse range of choices! I'll listen while imbibing my Malbec after having a late dinner. 

I see someone was inspired by my award-winning 99 Luftballons. :kiss: 

I'm excited that I don't know most of these artists and songs, and if I'm voted out this round, at least I know I put a lot of thought into my entries and stand by my songs. :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2