PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

CHALLENGE 08 is finally here! You have until tomorrow (Friday, May 28) 5:00 PM EST to send me your trios via private message!

The theme is "One-Hit Wonders." There are hundreds of one-hit wonders to use for this challenge so take your time on crafting the perfect trio. The songs must be actual one-hit wonders. The artist should have had only one high charting song on most major music charts worldwide. If they are a local legend, they could still be considered a one-hit wonder if they’ve only had one song with worldwide success. If a song is not technically a one-hit wonder to me, the submission will be denied!

spacer.png

spacer.png

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 4

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 2 (Challenge 08)
Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

We should be seeing a lot of Lorde and Pia Mia this challenge but some of you aren’t ready for this convo 

gretchen amp GIF

Pia Mia is truly that !

Popster to Popster 3,689

One immediately comes to mind, otherwise I’ll need to do some researching :receipts:

And omg what happened to Daniel Powter :bradley:Bad Day was everywhere back in the day 

Popster to Popster 3,889

One of my favorite songs from the 80s is a one hit wonder but I fear no one knows it here :laughga::dead:

Lemme try to complete this tonight before I forget and am in a panic at 7AM half awake 

tenor.gif

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Twitter said:

Didn’t you flop last round? You need the luck more than me.

spacer.png

But I pulled through the Vote Off... so the true flop this round was @Delusional for picking a HSM song... and for @Dirkje and the other person who voted it... 

image0.gif

• shook 1

Popstanne 5,076
2 hours ago, lavenderblondee said:

One of my favorite songs from the 80s is a one hit wonder but I fear no one knows it here :laughga::dead:

Lemme try to complete this tonight before I forget and am in a panic at 7AM half awake 

tenor.gif

I love 80s songs, and the 80s is full of one-hit wonders...:prideheart:

• yaas, gaga 3

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I love 80s songs, and the 80s is full of one-hit wonders...:prideheart:

I tried to go across three decades... which is hard as f-

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

Interesting elimination. Another girl should've got the chop rather than Miss @Delusional, but I digress. Sad to see you go.

200.gif

Now, I actually asked for this challenge a while ago and I have high expectations. 

200.gif

Can't wait to see the Ava Less, JHo, Rita Oral and other Payola acts submissions.

200.gif

• lol 3

Moderator 7,825
53 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Truly went with some flavour this time round! 

What kind? Chocolate or strawberry? Or something else?

Deactivated 14,311
39 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

Interesting elimination. Another girl should've got the chop rather than Miss @Delusional, but I digress. Sad to see you go.

200.gif

Now, I actually asked for this challenge a while ago and I have high expectations. 

200.gif

Can't wait to see the Ava Less, JHo, Rita Oral and other Payola acts submissions.

200.gif

Girl say my name 

• shook 1