PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Deactivated 14,311
Popstanne 5,076

@nynj nights, your trio was the one I voted for because I was obsessed with Annie as a kid. My grandma even made me an Annie dress, my other grandparents bought me an Annie locket, my parents took me to see a stage production, and a boy who had a crush on me in first grade brought an Annie poster to our house. :icant: 

Congrats to my favorite flea-infested pooch @little legend for winning this round! I didn't expect such a traditional trio to fare so well, especially after @BenG came over and started trash-talking us for potentially being too "basic." I shouldn't have let him intimidate me. 

Good luck to those in the bottom. I voted for the trio that used a song that I almost used but didn't. 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • love 2

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

@nynj nights, your trio was the one I voted for because I was obsessed with Annie as a kid. My grandma even made me an Annie dress, my other grandparents bought me an Annie locket, my parents took me to see a stage production, and a boy who had a crush on me in first grade brought an Annie poster to our house. :icant: 

Congrats to my favorite flea-infested pooch @little legend for winning this round! I didn't expect such a traditional trio to fare so well, especially after @BenG came over and started trash-talking us for potentially being too "basic." I shouldn't have let him intimidate me. 

Good luck to those in the bottom. I voted for the trio that used a song that I almost used but didn't. 

It better be mine

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

OMG I survived 

spacer.png

Thank you thank you @Franch Toast for putting your impeccable taste for Broadway classics aside and going for the sentimental pick here :gaga-thanks:

Congrats to the winners and fellow safe contestants. Wishing the best for everyone in the vote-off too :kiss:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,889

@PETTY omg :flutter: Any mood I'm in, when I hear Totally F*cked my mood transforms. It just always puts me in a good place.

Can I still YELL and say how did NO ONE use RENT? Like, all submissions were great but..how was I the only one who used RENT?!? It's my favorite Broadway show of all time :bradley:

@nynj nights Your trio was so iconic, I loved it! 

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2

Moderator 6,288
4 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

@PETTY omg :flutter: Any mood I'm in, when I hear Totally F*cked my mood transforms. It just always puts me in a good place.

Can I still YELL and say how did NO ONE use RENT? Like, all submissions were great but..how was I the only one who used RENT?!? It's my favorite Broadway show of all time :bradley:

Careful there are some anti-rent individuals in this crowd! I’m glad you used it. I was hoping someone would use La Vie Boheme but it is what it is. :mess:

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, SLAG said:

Careful there are some anti-rent individuals in this crowd! I’m glad you used it. I was hoping someone would use La Vie Boheme but it is what it is. :mess:

I’m anti rent in real life too so

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
17 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

Serving again with your trio :oscar: 

Likewise I couldn't believe no else put down Annie. I was torn among Tomorrow, Maybe, and It's the Hard-Knock Life. Went with the more popular IMO and yes Cats is iconic too. I used to watch the film version all the time with my cousins growing up. I think Macavity is scarred in my mind  :laughga:  Glad to see the love for it among trios:love:

@Twitter thanks for including the Lion King classic!

And @Dirkje yours was my fave of the bunch and received my pick. Very cohesive!

Edited by nynj nights
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,889
Just now, SLAG said:

:dead::dead:

I was TORN between La Vie Boheme and Take Me Or Leave Me....and then ended up with Light My Candle somehow :mess: I just hear Broadway and the first thing I think is RENT. It's the first show I fell in love with and so it's my #1 for nostalgic reasonings.

• love 1

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 minute ago, nynj nights said:

Likewise I couldn't believe no else put down Annie. I was torn among Tomorrow, Maybe, and It's the Hard-Knock Life. Went with the more popular IMO and yes Cats is iconic too. I used to watch the film version all the time with my cousins growing up. I think Macavity is scarred in mind my  :laughga:  Glad to see the love for it among trios:love:

I almost put down The Rum Tum Tugger! It was picking Cats or Spring Awakening and I decided to be wild and pick Spring Awakening :laughga: 

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 8,081
12 minutes ago, nynj nights said:

Likewise I couldn't believe no else put down Annie. I was torn among Tomorrow, Maybe, and It's the Hard-Knock Life. Went with the more popular IMO and yes Cats is iconic too. I used to watch the film version all the time with my cousins growing up. I think Macavity is scarred in my mind  :laughga:  Glad to see the love for it among trios:love:

And @Dirkje yours was my fave of the bunch and received my pick. Very cohesive!

Thank you so much! I'm learning to let my trios make more sense. And also that if I would lose a vote off, that at least I would go out on a trio that I created with pride, somehow.

• love 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 minute ago, Dirkje said:

Thank you so much! I'm learning to let my trios make more sense. And also that if I would lose a vote off, that at least I would go out on a trio that I created with pride, somehow.

EXACTLY how I feel!

• yaas, gaga 1