PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Community Leader 2,817
35 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

okay, but what is a boy/girl band???

Are we going with the hard definition i.e. a vocal group composed of same-gender vocalists or the looser one i.e. just any band with same-gender members

Definitely think more like Fifth Harmony, One Direction, Backstreet Boys, etc. 

A page or so back one of the judges (i think it was @SLAG) said that any band that's more of a rock band won't be considered as that's kind of just a band that is all the same gender by coincidence.

• paws up 1

9 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

Definitely think more like Fifth Harmony, One Direction, Backstreet Boys, etc. 

A page or so back one of the judges (i think it was @SLAG) said that any band that's more of a rock band won't be considered as that's kind of just a band that is all the same gender by coincidence.

Thats what i thought too but then someone mentioned the beatles so im confusion

• paws up 1

Community Leader 2,817
5 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Thats what i thought too but then someone mentioned the beatles so im confusion

I would consider the Beatles, Beegees, etc. as the OG boybands bc even though they did 'rock' music, it was really pop music of their time and their fanbases were more like the fanbases of boybands rather than rock bands, imo. i think it could go either way for them, but I'd consider those groups the OG boybands:enigma:

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

18 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

I would consider the Beatles, Beegees, etc. as the OG boybands bc even though they did 'rock' music, it was really pop music of their time and their fanbases were more like the fanbases of boybands rather than rock bands, imo. i think it could go either way for them, but I'd consider those groups the OG boybands:enigma:

I can see the Bee Gees but the beatles idk, its not like george or ringo really sang (outside of like a couple songs).

Moderator 17,119
3 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

I can see the Bee Gees but the beatles idk, its not like george or ringo really sang (outside of like a couple songs).

The Beatles are one of the most important templates for boybands and were definitely boybands back in the day. Look at their demographics and look at their songs for that.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 4,584

I was worried that the boy bands was just gonna be the same Backstreet Boys and BTS songs over and over but based on these conversations I think we might actually get some interesting diversity 👀 

• yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 8,440

To be fair about the boy band confusion, a typical band are like U2, Nirvana, Rolling Stones and a typical boy band are like Backdoor Boys and Not-In-Sync.

I personally stated that I would queef to see some out-of-the-box boy-band-rock submission aka some weird Tokyo Hotel or MCR mess for my own pleasure and that would be awarded by my vote. 

If I caused a stir, I shall never post on this thread again.

image0.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 585
1 minute ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

To be fair about the boy band confusion, a typical band are like U2, Nirvana, Rolling Stones and a typical boy band are like Backdoor Boys and Not-In-Sync.

I personally stated that I would queef to see some out-of-the-box boy-band-rock submission aka some weird Tokyo Hotel or MCR mess for my own pleasure and that would be awarded by my vote. 

image0.gif

now i'm tempted to submit NMH

Popster to Popster 3,889
1 hour ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

image0.gif

I was in a rush to submit this morning since I work 8AM-Midnight tonight and forgot I had immunity

Can I redo my answers @PETTY :laughga:

Lemme get real wild :gunga:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Gaming Leader 6,420
8 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I was in a rush to submit this morning since I work 8AM-Midnight tonight and forgot I had immunity

Can I redo my answers @PETTY :laughga:

Lemme get real wild :gunga:

You can redo them if you’d like.

Just ask @Bakugo, he’s on his 10th switch :katy:

• shook 1
  • lol 5

Popster to Popster 3,889
9 minutes ago, PETTY said:

@Bakugo What is you doing...

spacer.png

I'd redo mine but I'm at work and probably shouldn't invest that much time into a new submission :lesson: SADLY.

Deactivated 14,311
47 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

I never once said I was smart

spacer.png

I wish I kept that screenshot- You know the one!

Deactivated 14,311
37 minutes ago, PETTY said:

MY PARANOIA ANXIETY IS HAVING A MOMENT 

Losing My Mind GIF

Deactivated 14,311
30 minutes ago, lavenderblondee said:

@Bakugo What is you doing...

spacer.png

I'd redo mine but I'm at work and probably shouldn't invest that much time into a new submission :lesson: SADLY.

FREAKING THE f- OUT THATS WHAT

• lol 1