PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Moderator 6,288
8 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I'd love something not restricted to a certain era, kind of like how last season, we had "break-up songs." I'd also love something related to musicals, and a round based on best collabs could be fun. 

But I trust our host has many exciting things up his sleeve...

I really liked that challenge. Also I thought the "John Mayer's Ex" was brilliant. Something similar would be nice.

• yaas, gaga 3

Popstanne 5,076
6 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I really liked that challenge. Also I thought the "John Mayer's Ex" was brilliant. Something similar would be nice.

Exactly. I appreciate our host's creative touches (kind of like the "something black you'd wear to your third ex-husband's funeral" round of CC). 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

CHALLENGE 04 is finally here! You have until tomorrow (Thursday, May 12) 8:00 PM EST to send me your trios via private message!

The theme is "Girl Group / Boy Band" This is a group challenge. You have all been divided into two groups of 10. One group will come up with a "Girl Group" trio, while the other group comes up with a "Boy Band" trio. On this challenge, a double elimination is guaranteed. One contestant from each group will be leaving the competition. The trio(s) with the highest amount of votes will be granted immunity for Challenge 05. It’s time to shake things up!

spacer.png
GIRL GROUP:

BOY BAND:

spacer.png

• paws up 2
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

• PETTY changed the title to PA911 Trio: Season 2 (Challenge 04)
Deactivated 14,311
Just now, NotDoctor said:

This theme is violence.  I will be calling my ACLU representative 

Why coz you can't submit Manicure again?

• lol 3

Gaming Leader 6,420

I have also started to keep track of the Challenge Winners and Eliminations on the first page in case anyone cares :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,584
2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Why coz you can't submit Manicure again?

If you can keep making the same tired joke, I should be able to submit the same bad song :cm:

• lol 3

Deactivated 14,311

Submitted... 

Let the memory of my youthful loins stirring from these men singing emotional songs bring me safety!

i want it that way millennium GIF by BACKSTREET BOYS

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, NotDoctor said:

If you can keep making the same tired joke, I should be able to submit the same bad song :cm:

NNNNN

Moderator 6,288
Just now, PETTY said:

I have also started to keep track of the Challenge Winners and Eliminations on the first page in case anyone cares :icant:

Ngl, I wanted to drag you about this since the first results but I held my peace.:mess:

• lol 4

Gaming Leader 6,420
4 minutes ago, nynj nights said:

@PETTY are songs with artist features allowed? Or just songs solely by the group?

If you mean a group ft. another artist, this would be allowed

but if you mean an instance like Mya, Lil Kim, Christina, Pink, Missy - Lady Marmalade it does not count because although artist may form a group for one song, they are not an actual girl group. 

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,689
Just now, PETTY said:

If you mean a group ft. another artist, this would be allowed

but if you mean an instance like Mya, Lil Kim, Christina, Pink, Missy - Lady Marmalade it does not count because although artist may form a group for one song, they are not an actual girl group. 

I meant the former, but the second one is a good clarification too :gaga-thanks:

• love 1

Gaming Leader 6,420
14 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Submitted... 

Let the memory of my youthful loins stirring from these men singing emotional songs bring me safety!

i want it that way millennium GIF by BACKSTREET BOYS

pls this gif is sending meeeee