A Popster Is Born 14,814
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I would've in the past, I have to be honest :creepin:

warum in der vergangenheit? :katy:

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,420
4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

When I look back on my life

It’s not that I don’t want to see things exactly as they happened, it’s just I prefer to remember them in an artistic way. Truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest because, @PETTY invented the game. 

As the player of the Trio, I must fill in all the tasteless holes and make it beautiful again. It’s not that I’ve payola’d my way, it’s because I have taste.

For example, the winners... @lavenderblondee @donatellab have already won next seasons Trio. And they will be wearing custom Giuseppe Zanottis accepting their win.

Check out this judge on the right @Lorde Von Kok he’s got a flatass...

DAMN SMH :icant:

The truth is, he love sad music so its always a guaranteed bonus. And that judge on the left @SLAG asked @admin for Chromatica thongs and a ban. Admin considered giving him the ban. I’d wished they given me the ban.

spacer.png

lmfao you know what...

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
6 minutes ago, Twitter said:

It’s not that I don’t want to see things exactly as they happened, it’s just I prefer to remember them in an artistic way. Truthfully the lie of it all is much more honest because, @PETTY invented the game. 

As the player of the Trio, I must fill in all the tasteless holes and make it beautiful again. It’s not that I’ve payola’d my way, it’s because I have taste.

For example, the winners... @lavenderblondee @donatellab have already won next seasons Trio. And they will be wearing custom Giuseppe Zanottis accepting their win.

The truth is, he love sad music so its always a guaranteed bonus. And that judge on the left @SLAG asked @admin for Chromatica thongs and a ban. Admin considered giving him the ban. I’d wished they given me the ban.

spacer.png

HELP ME LOCATE OXYGEN ON THIS DAY

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,814
27 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Monogamy :whatga:

we're literally on the trio thread, just saying :arguega:

Bist du offen für eine dreiergruppe? oder vier, wenn sie Andreu einschließen :arguega:

Popster to Popster 4,584
15 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Now wait a gotdamn minute. @NotDoctor your a** DID NOT actually use "Scream"! 

giphy.gif

I did and I could explain how I got to that ill-conceived choice, but I’d rather keep my idiot decisions a mystery 

Edited by NotDoctor
  • lol 3

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

@nynj nights Poison is such a jam! Thank you for picking that song. :legend:

Thanks! Sorry you missed the cut. I know you are very passionate about this theme. But hoping you make it out. Good luck :gaga-thanks:

1 hour ago, lavenderblondee said:

AGREED. @nynj nights you showed TASTE as usual. :oscar:

Blushing :blush: but knew you would kill it this round :shine: Well-deserved win (and immunity!) 

@Franch Toast also deserves credit for Poison. I voted for yours because you were the only other one to include the early 90's hit in your trio. Also you had Killing Me Softly With His Song which is a classic :oscar: Seems like we have very similar tastes :sistrens:

Congrats to the other winners and fellow safe contestants, and best of luck to those in the vote-off!

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 6,288
25 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I did and I could explain how I got to that ill-conceived choice, but I’d rather keep my idiot decisions a mystery 

I did not raise you to be this way!

TBzr.gif

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, Twitter said:

spacer.png

@Twitter you keep outdoing yourself with this lowkey, but iconic rant. But congrats on third place! You didn't disappoint (not that I doubted you)

• hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,584
2 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I did not raise you to be this way!

TBzr.gif

star trek picard GIF

Spoiler

Really I was knee deep in Janet’s discography trying to come up with something that was popular and also wouldn’t necessarily be used by other people, saw Scream and was like “oh! Michael’s popular so let’s kill two birds with one stone, hit fans of both” but was too tunnel vision and tied up in that thought so I just completely forgot the theme at that point 😅

• hugs 1
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 hour ago, donatellab said:

The way I'm second place and I just googled 90s RnB songs :icant:

Hey work smarter, not harder, as the host once said in another game :mess:

But I'm sure it's no coincidence, you have a knack for this game and great music taste, congrats :oscar:

• lol 3