PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Deactivated 14,311

The way Mystery Of Love I didn’t choose because the video was not available in Australia - so it didn’t get my vote either nnnnnn

Gaming Leader 8,440
Just now, Delusional said:

I know people aren’t dragging Senorita when it was a SMASH for a reason. Also isn’t this a song competition? Twink singer or racist singer, we are judging the trio of songs. Not the artists. 

spacer.png

I'm judging the trio overall: the artists, the songs, the vibe and how well they mash together. A perfect trio check all those boxes, regardless of their performance on the charts.

image0.gif

Should've kept Racist Nina for the Clown Challenge.

image0.gif

Deactivated 14,311

The way people picked Gaga songs and the only summerlove gaga song was taken away! It was such an obvious trap too! This challenge proved the taste and those who can read. 

Pop-a-911-ster 22,982

I don't know what to vote for and I don't half of those songs :overit:

That being said, I don't care if entries have bad songs or problematic artists as long they fit the theme. Isn't that the point of the game :awkney:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, PETTY said:

Time to maybe a "problematic faves" theme methinks 

spacer.png

a concepT

spacer.png

I would LIVE! FOR THE GAG!

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,420
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

@PETTY @Lorde Von Kok @PETTY

Small suggestion - for future rounds can we require all participants to know or at least listen to the tracks before voting? :billie:

Lmfao um well I’ve always hoped if someone didn’t know the song, they would click play on the YouTube video I link. It’s why I spend so much time putting all those videos into the poll. Unfortunately the reality is that not everyone is going to do that but I also do it for insurance purposes since no one can tell me they haven’t heard the song since a link is literally right there in the poll. But there’s really no way of proving people are going to listen to the videos if we enforce it as a rule :icant:

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 8,440
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

@PETTY @Lorde Von Kok @PETTY

Small suggestion - for future rounds can we require all participants to know or at least listen to the tracks before voting? :billie:

I don't know how we can prove that people listened to the songs. To be honest, it's a game of clickbait. There is multiple roads you can go towards to have a success in this game, and a major part of that is all thrown out the window based on if people are clever enough to get it or to get the reference, not if they did listened to the tracks.

7uyD3p7.gif

I feel like people should look up songs they don't know and listens. I personally do it for the Trio that intrigues me the most ... but it's hard to do in the first challenges with so many iconic (and not so iconic) submissions.

7uyD3p7.gif

• paws up 1

Gaming Leader 6,420
Just now, Lorde Von Kok said:

I don't know how we can prove that people listened to the songs. To be honest, it's a game of clickbait. There is multiple roads you can go towards to have a success in this game, and a major part of that is all thrown out the window based on if people are clever enough to get it or to get the reference, not if they did listened to the tracks.

7uyD3p7.gif

I feel like people should look up songs they don't know and listens. I personally do it for the Trio that intrigues me the most ... but it's hard to do in the first challenges with so many iconic (and not so iconic) submissions.

7uyD3p7.gif

Agreed, the first 5 or so challenges have always been anyone’s game

spacer.png

but group challenges are definitely in our future so we can put a microscope on people further

spacer.png

the beginning of the game is never fun for nerve levels but that’s why we have judges now so we don’t let true talent slip out 

spacer.png

comeback challenge voting is gonna be different this season too. Stay tuned

spacer.png

• paws up 2
  • shook 2
  • love 1

Moderator 6,288
16 minutes ago, PETTY said:

Lmfao um well I’ve always hoped if someone didn’t know the song, they would click play on the YouTube video I link. It’s why I spend so much time putting all those videos into the poll. Unfortunately the reality is that not everyone is going to do that but I also do it for insurance purposes since no one can tell me they haven’t heard the song since a link is literally right there in the poll. But there’s really no way of proving people are going to listen to the videos if we enforce it as a rule :icant:

This, otherwise what's even the point of adding the youtube videos.:billie:

Gaming Leader 6,420
7 minutes ago, Joannesrats said:

For future reference, are unreleased songs from artists valid submissions?

Yes! Just hope that majority of voters have heard it or will at least click play on the video of the unreleased song :icant:

• paws up 1