PA911 Trio: Season 2 (FINALE)

Games pinned featured

PETTY

Popster This Way 585

my submitted songs are so far from the usual summer love vibes,,,and you HAVE to listen to them in succession to get the idea,,,but IJSNAKJNASJDK i'm praying

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
47 minutes ago, CokeDestroyer said:

my submitted songs are so far from the usual summer love vibes,,,and you HAVE to listen to them in succession to get the idea,,,but IJSNAKJNASJDK i'm praying

I wanna describe how mine is but it will Give away too much.

Popstanne 5,076
4 hours ago, Bakugo said:

No the theme is “Summer Love”. 

And specifically "new love," which I missed the first time around and then had to go back and redo my trio. :icant:

Moderator 17,129
21 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

And specifically "new love," which I missed the first time around and then had to go back and redo my trio. :icant:

I don't think "new love" has to actually fit when Summertime Sadness, an example by Ms @PETTY themselves, fits the theme.

Popster to Popster 4,584
22 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

What kind of idiot would make that mistake, definitely not me 

man GIF

• lol 1

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, corvus albus said:

I don't think "new love" has to actually fit when Summertime Sadness, an example by Ms @PETTY themselves, fits the theme.

I'm just going by the description, but I guess new love can lead to heartbreak? I don't know.....

Popster This Way 585
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

1 hour remaining.

spacer.png

Or will the train run LATE again?

spacer.png

yall subtweeting me for being in a weird timezone WE GET IT I'M A PIONEER

• lol 1

Gaming Leader 6,420

spacer.png

Welcome to the second round of voting! Because this is some people's first time playing, I am going to attach the voting guidelines below in case anyone forgets.

🧚🏻 Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

🧚🏻Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

🧚🏻When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

🧚🏻Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

🧚🏻During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'dlike! The more votes the better!

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 5

Popstanne 5,076
3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

spacer.png

Welcome to the second round of voting! Because this is some people's first time playing, I am going to attach the voting guidelines below in case anyone forgot.

🧚🏻Contestants entries will remain anonymous! This will help with favoritism.

🧚🏻Contestants cannot vote for themselves unless the challenge allows it.

🧚🏻When I post the survey link, I expect all of you to vote as well. Usernames must be entered in the poll so I can make sure no one is voting for themselves and so that we aren't getting random voters.

🧚🏻Each IP address will only be allowed 1 VOTE per survey. This will help to make sure people are not using different usernames to vote.

🧚🏻During the 24-hr voting period, the more votes- the better! Posting the survey link in a status or somewhere else on the site WILL help encourage more votes. YOU CANNOT tell voters which trio is yours, this stops favoritism.

Good luck, and make sure to promote the survey link below in posts, on statuses or PA911 discords if you'dlike! The more votes the better!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/YHJLP9N
Vote now until Tomorrow, May 8 3PM EST

One of you incorporated an iconic song into your trio, and as I promised, I'm going to vote for you as a result. Once voting is closed, I'll publicly praise you for your excellent taste. :kiss:

Meanwhile, some of y'all made some inch-resting choices. :icant:

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288

I appreciate that there's not a lot of overlap between the trios and everyone didn't just play it safe. Some of these are CHOICES  tho. 

RecklessTinyGerbil-max-1mb.gif

• lol 2

Popstanne 5,076
Just now, SLAG said:

I appreciate that there's not a lot of overlap between the trios and everyone didn't just play it safe. Some choices are choices tho. 

RecklessTinyGerbil-max-1mb.gif

I hear you on that last part. :tea:

• lol 1

Moderator 8,081
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Also, the way the trio I voted for was my exact original trio before I changed it 2357 times. :icant:

And how did it look like?

;)

• lol 1