Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 28,951
x3

I remember seeing comments in 2017-early 2018 that she would have used her original name * Stefani Germanotta* and not Lady Gaga for the ASIB movie. I would have been so pressed if that actually happened.:nicki_scream:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 11,571
20 minutes ago, little legend said:

I remember seeing comments in 2017-early 2018 that she would have used her original name * Stefani Germanotta* and not Lady Gaga for the ASIB movie. I would have been so pressed if that actually happened.:nicki_scream:

Found the tweet by Tricon herself denying the rumors :arguega:

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/940727983588773889?s=20

• yaas, gaga 3

3 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Found the tweet by Tricon herself denying the rumors :arguega:

https://twitter.com/ladygaga/status/940727983588773889?s=20

I went to the tweet and saw @ViviLittleM's tweet begging GaGa to add more dates for the JWT :billiecat:

Little did he know, that she was going to ditch it for good and slay with A Star Is Born!

• lol 4

22 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

24 hours update - Unlock It TikTok Trend

Viral Sound 1 - +1M videos (+89k)

It has more than 1M, but it's not possible to know exactly the number of videos so yeah.

Easter Eggs Spring GIF by Tutimon

24 hours update - Unlock It TikTok Trend

Viral Sound 1 - +1,1M videos (+100k)

Thanks to this trend I started to listen to this song and wow, it's a bop and a half ngl.

Vibing White Cat GIF

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,812
2 hours ago, Adarsh said:

This makes me realise that despite the fact FN had like 8 singles and so many promo spots, it sold around the same as Chromatica and won the same amount of Grammys too :billie:

Don't want to compare TTH Lipa's streaming power with Gags' one, tho 

Popster for Sale 41,817
2 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

I went to the tweet and saw @ViviLittleM's tweet begging GaGa to add more dates for the JWT :billiecat:

Little did he know, that she was going to ditch it for good and slay with A Star Is Born!

For everyone's reference :icant:

Edited by BenG
  • lol 12

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
13 hours ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

OT:

She's coming. 

I wanted to leave Joanne streaming on repeat while I slept last night but we had internet issues. That would have been an easy 6-7x streams for the whole album. Sad.

A Popster Is Born 12,823
3 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Gaga realizing she won a #1 album, a #1 x2 multi-platinum hit and #5 solo platinum hit, and a Grammy for her latest album WITHOUT ANY PROMO

hqdefault.jpg

A woman on her way to 40 doing it with such an unapologetically gay album is  impressive whether in certain areas it underperformed. I doubt Scooter would let his clients release anything close to dance for their main projects. Dua is 25, got well over 80 from critics, and has a payola machine at her disposal including  7 singles. It will be an example of Gaga's career renaissance in action even if now it doesn't look like it

hqdefault.jpg

• thanks 1