Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,688
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Finally some fricking confirmation jesus. Thank you bloodclot bloodpop.

Would it have been so hard for someone to have done this sooner instead of posting a** pics saying "The Journey continues"? :eyega:

I don't think it's real...

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,204

Spotify March 21st:

The Fame(Monster) : 2,767,351,433 (+2,118,744)
A Star Is Born : 3,476,187,627 (+2,062,907)
Chromatica : 1,459,811,169 (+1,795,674)
Born This Way : 970,743,905 (+653,697)
Joanne : 1,192,558,145 (+408,113)
ARTPOP : 767,781,341 (+284,045)
Cheek to Cheek : 108,443,964 (+40,415)
  • paws up 11
  • sad 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,376
25 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Imaging that GGD member reaction to this following the afentis meltdown :laughga: 'Get out of our thread. You ruin EVERYTHING. Afentis is a member of Gaga's team this is how you treat her' *Afentis changes profile pic to Azealia Banks*

well BP didn't lie

Popster This Way 979
2 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

Ending the album era with a ballad is just the perfect choice, they gave France a 3rd radio single for ASIB in early 2020 and the album sold almost 100k for the year here... 

Why wouldn’t they release SFA piano version and attach it to the album given the publicity it got from the ad already, but instead we witness the album being OUT in most markets 

angry work GIF

I just don't understand her team. They could release 1000 Doves Piano and Love Me Right on streaming services since usually those contracts with Target don't last forever. 

Chromatica had sooo much potential and I believe it still has, maybe not to produce another hit, but keep the album charting. 

The other thing is, Babylon HL could easily boost album sales tremendously, imagine if they release a vinyl with the song? The boost it would have would be insane. I don't know why it is so hard for Gaga to release it, since the fan demand is there and she doesn't even have to promote it. I hate her team, they always miss on a lot of opportunities which will only affect her numbers and her future status as a chart monster, which she clearly isn't now. 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,376
30 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

No shade to Nicki or @Andreu but this just sent me :icant:

the way everytime I see the notification that you mentioned I'm like "Is Kali slaying or is miss Fame dragging Nicki" :mess:

TBH for the last months I dont really feel passionate about her music enough to defend her, let's see if she can gain me back with her comeback :billiecat:

Spoiler

and this doesn't change my opinion on Cardi, since I have always seen both as individual people and liking one less shouldn't make you like the other one more and viceversa

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

Popster This Way 545

In my fantasy, with excellent promo and right choices, this would have been Chromatica's Spotify numbers in 2023

Alice - 380M 

Stupid Love - 460M 

Rain On Me - 1.270M 

Free Woman - 90M

Fun Tonight - 35M

911 - 410M

Plastic Doll - 39M

Sour Candy - 1.055M

Enigma - 54M

Replay - 880M

Sine From Above - 920M

1000 Doves - 71M

Babylon - 705M

the collapse :shakes: I would cut out a toe in me in exchange for this slayage

Stupid Love doing way better with actual promo, then Rain On Me reaching its full potential

then anticipation building for 911 to be a follow up and doing really decent as a promo single 

Sour Candy with a killer video becoming the smash of the end of 2020 with its ear worm quality 

Replay being pushed as a single somewhere and being appreciated for the smash that it is

Sine From Above joining Shallow as an HAC CLASSIC being sung in every talent show Worldwide with a VFX heavy video alongside Elton

ending the era in May with a huge budget video for Babylon becoming viral on tiktok

RIP

Edited by PerfectGUY
  • shook 1

Popster for Sale 44,684
4 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

In my fantasy, with excellent promo and right choices, this would have been Chromatica's Spotify numbers in 2023

Alice - 380M 

Stupid Love - 460M 

Rain On Me - 1.270M 

Free Woman - 90M

Fun Tonight - 35M

911 - 410M

Plastic Doll - 39M

Sour Candy - 1.055M

Enigma - 54M

Replay - 880M

Sine From Above - 920M

1000 Doves - 71M

Babylon - 705M

Stupid Love doing way better with actual promo, then Rain On Me reaching its full potential

then anticipation building for 911 to be a follow up and doing really decent as a promo single 

Sour Candy with a killer video becoming the smash of the end of 2020 with its ear worm quality 

Replay being pushed as a single somewhere and being appreciated for the smash that it is

Sine From Above joining Shallow as an HAC CLASSIC being sung in every talent show Worldwide with a VFX heavy video alongside Elton

ending the era in May with a huge budget video for Babylon becoming viral on tiktok

RIP

Next time a trigger-warning please before discussing C-word era 

Tiffany Pollard Headache GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 31,809

A reminder that Shallow will hit 101 weeks in the UK this week and Netflix UK is coming in less than a month 

spacer.png

We're not ready for the boost 

spacer.png

Netflix is HUGE in the UK 

spacer.png

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 12,810
9 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

Alice - 380M 

Stupid Love - 460M 

Rain On Me - 1.270M 

Free Woman - 90M

Fun Tonight - 35M

911 - 410M

Plastic Doll - 39M

Sour Candy - 1.055M

Enigma - 54M

Replay - 880M

Sine From Above - 920M

1000 Doves - 71M

Babylon - 705M

RIP

Has any album ever done those kind of #s, let alone a dance one by a woman on the wrong side of 30?! :laughga:

In my Chromatica 'fantasy' it goes like this:

- 300k opening week 

- #1 for two weeks 

- Chromatica and ROM stay top 10 for 6 weeks, instead of 4

- Chromatica charts for 45-50 weeks 

- Sour Candy has a mini single era in July/August, reaches 300m in 2021 and has an acclaimed MV that debuts North of 50m views in first 24 hrs 

- Rain On Me bigger than BMH on streaming at least, reaches 630m this month vs. 570m

^^^^^

All of that is probably in line completely with what the rollout would've provided

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,376
8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s def fake tho

26 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Even though that's basically been the case since September, I think it's fake :billie: @ChromaticaOreos

whatever it takes for these annoying people who haven't gotten the memo it's not coming to shut up, so I'll take it

• paws up 1