Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892
Just now, FRANZGA said:

I'm honestly jealous of the fanbase getting Music after music after Music.. 

Dua Lipa, The Weeknd, Taylor, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, other streaming artists

they've been pumping releases.. flop or success or whatever.. :bradley:

I want summer collabs from Gaga :lesson:

Gaga ft Bad Bunny

Gaga ft Cardi B

Gaga ft Kendrick Lamar

....etc 

Popster for Sale 41,932
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Almost as much as Stupid Love, cute for her :rat:

Yes it's going Top 5, more likely than not Top 3

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892

Another Shallow slayage in the streets of Paris today :giveup: a boy and a girl sung Shallow in one of the most famous streets of the city :giveup:

Shallow's impact will never end :giveup: ha My heart Will Go On :giveup: her mind ugh :giveup:

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,412
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Russia holds the record for the most top five finishes in the 21st century, with ten

spacer.png

Are we talking about human rights violations? Cause those #s would make sense:laughga:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
9 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

can they confirm Top Gun song already :gunga:

dont worry , probably Gaga already changed her mind and cancelled it:icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

From memory fellow Greek @little legend was saying the other week that his country sends greek acts through Cyprus because of the Greek economy - so I was just going off that :toofunny: apologies if I didn’t have the right to make that joke. @little legend

I don't remember saying that but yeah it's true. Foureira in 2018 , Tamta in 2019 , Eleni in 2021 represented Cyprus and Helena Paparizou wanted to represent Sweden in 2014(but she came #4 in the Swedish final) . All these girls didnt represent Greece cause the cost for hosting eurovision would have been huge.  But no need to apologizing , i know that you didnt mean to insult anyone . Even tho the jokes that greeks are poor and etc are so pathetic, we probably are richer than most of these who make the jokes and also imagine laughing of the economic situation of other people:awkney:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,021
x3
3 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Poor fans who wanted Shallow to do more :sassysalem:

Electric bigger hit than Shallow confirmed:legend:

Edited by little legend
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
16 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Surely they won’t throw us in another lockdown 

I personally can’t do this anymore and I know we all need to stay safe and be caring for others but this seems to be a never ending situation :toofunny: idk. If this new variant means a new vaccine has to be developed no one will be taking it. Trust. :toofunny:

I hope not just as things were getting better as well. Unbelievable. I guess we’ll see… I heard it was going to be a north west focused restrictions but now it’s here it can spread no matter what. Let’s hope it passes and ee can celebrate come June 21st and Chromatica ball Aug/September :hugging:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
8 minutes ago, little legend said:

Electric bigger hit than Shallow confirmed:legend:

Ledy FlopGa strikes again. 

First out of Top10 daily streams for a female, now Pika Pika  song destroing Shallow. Guess she’s really really over :katy_pie:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,439

@ItsGenuineGuy09 I just checked the Uk’s daily numbers and they’re not rising significantly as of now and the new strain is in the UK for some time now, also the vaccines do work for this one, especially astrazeneca. It’s going to be ok.

Edited by DonnieDarko

A Popster Is Born 12,829
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

@ItsGenuineGuy09 I just checked the Uk’s daily numbers and they’re not rising significantly as of now and the new strain is in the UK for some time now, also the vaccines do work for this one, especially astrazeneca. It’s going to be ok.

Okay thank yew I’ll ask you next time for your interpretation haha. it’s just on the news every night… it’s so demotivating for them to keep repeating  it could ruin everything after making June 21st some big date in everyone’s head  :awkney:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 18,439
8 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Okay thank yew I’ll ask you next time for your interpretation haha. it’s just on the news every night… it’s so demotivating for them to keep repeating  it could ruin everything after making June 21st some big date in everyone’s head  :awkney:

7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It’s very concentrated in Manchester (more specifically Bolton) I think. Kind of scared since I live up in the north but I hope they contain it as much as possible.

It’s going to be ok, we have to believe that and take care of ourselves. :love:

• paws up 1