Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 16,279
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chile it’ll surely do awful critically and commercially. Fans will be interested for a day and then forget it 

it's remix album not studio album, units will be combined with chromatica anyways. You didn't even hear it so you don't know how will it do criticially.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 11,830
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chile it’ll surely do awful critically and commercially. Fans will be interested for a day and then forget it 

It will with that attitude

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,665
1 minute ago, Replay said:

it's remix album not studio album, units will be combined with chromatica anyways. You didn't even hear it so you don't know how will it do criticially.

It won’t the first week tho.

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

It won’t the first week tho.

depends if they have physicals and when they drop it. if they drop it same week Vinyls drop it would. Also that's just for Billboard, for RIAA it will all count for Chromatica

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,660

when do you think this remix album is going to be officialy announced? 

I was hoping for something in Chromatica's anniversary but now I'm not sure

A Popster Is Born 16,279
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I do think a rerelease with the remixes slapped on would be smarter charts wise but who caresssss the remixes are gonna slap 

so ready for more Vitaclub SL slayage 

how? Units are combined in the end anyways. Re-release should be kept for new tracks, adding remixes would feel odd.

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 16,279
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

So we get more weeks on the BB200 no? In case the original doesn’t sell more than the remix album we’d lose out on potential extra weeks wouldn’t we? Idk how it works Exacrly.

yeah but it's only one week at most. Considering Chromatica is always close to the cutoff remixes boost even after debut week should be enough to keep it on chart. So 16 or so remix album will help more than 4 remixes on rerelase would.

In perfect world they would rerelease album with 3-5 brand new tracks in May/June (with new single) then do Remix album including these new tracks in like July

Edited by Replay
  • paws up 3

The Fame Popster 436
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I do think a rerelease with the remixes slapped on would be smarter charts wise but who caresssss the remixes are gonna slap 

so ready for more Vitaclub SL slayage 

that remix could have been better

it's such a repetitive and tiring remix :rip: wasted potential