Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 11,554

Well, she will definitely be in Venice for Gucci premiere in September. If they will go ASIB route, they will go to Toronto, LA and maybe London to do the premieres as well. Most likely no time for concerts :creepin:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

one in Toronto, Canada

Didn't we also get a second date early after the initial dates? Or was that a fever dream like the rest of this era so far :dean_scream:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,670
16 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Didn't we also get a second date early after the initial dates? Or was that a fever dream like the rest of this era so far :dean_scream:

I think it was rumoured, as well as Paris second date. I think they were real but not announced because of covid.

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762

the VMAs version of SL slaps so hard, that song is 5x times better live and I can't wait to hear it at the Chromatica Ball 

So sad we only got one Chromatica performance this era :bradley:

• paws up 6
  • yaas, gaga 2

The Fame Popster 282

I think the shows are happening:

• US is one of the countries that vaccination is the best
  • UK: everything will be open from June. People from other countries needs to quarantine for 14 days now but I’m sure this rule will be over by summer.
  • France: this is the one that worries me most. But if not mistaken, all events with +5k audience will be allowed this summer. 

A Popster Is Born 11,830
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It's taking forever for blackpink's fans standard

Can you blame them though?? Its just the album cover with the song. We deserved a GOOD lyric video on release, not this. But whatever

Popster for Sale 44,666
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I don't want Gaga to be one of the first artists to do big shows again if something goes wrong like a boom of cases

Confused Mental Health GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

You know if its Gaga something WILL go wrong :bradley:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I don't want Gaga to be one of the first artists to do big shows again if something goes wrong like a boom of cases

Confused Mental Health GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

We really can’t live our lives in constant fear all the time. Everything will be fine. 

• paws up 4
  • love 2