Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,751
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Ariana more #1 songs than Gaga in the US :toofunny:

Gaga would have more #1s if she released music more frequently like Ariana. But the quality a lot of times isn’t here for her. So I somewhat prefer quality to quantity.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,845
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Ariana more #1 songs than Gaga in the US :toofunny:

Ariana more #1 songs than Gaga in the UK :toofunny:

I better stop my unnecessary meltdowns :enigma:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,845
4 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga would have more #1s if she released music more frequently like Ariana. But the quality a lot of times isn’t here for her. So I somewhat prefer quality to quantity.

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

but she also collaborates with literally everyone and has released way more new music in the last year so :tea: 

The way Ariana and Dua are truly the new Rihanna 

Smart collabs/remixs everywhere 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,962
x3
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Smashiana Grande :bow:

Thank you Bieber 

Thank you Gaga 

Thank you The Weeknd 

:arguega: 

But of course OGHs are making Gaga's recent collabs a big deal, meanwhile everyone collaborate with everyone these days

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 979
15 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It seems like a BUNCH of stuff in December got cancelled.. weird 

However, I feel like there’s something on the horizon for Chromatica. May will be busy me thinks. 

My bet is that once they were just getting a lot of things ready on December and save them for later. That's why she was wearing purple hair and the whole Haus teased SC. It could also be some type of concert she recorded or whatever. They knew they would be bussy with HOG so they got some stuff finished hopefully. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827
13 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Gaga doing a rerelease of Chaotica for its first anniversary with a new single and video, then doing a Fortnite concert next week. Then Jazz album in July, Top Gun song in September, Gucci and Bullet Train later, awards season with Grammys and Oscars, in April releasing 2022 World Cup anthem, later performing it at the opening ceremony and also performing at next year's Eurovision, whatever she would choose to perform. 

Whew, a plan :darkmode:

Bobe listen to me :bigbird:

The world Cup song being an up tempo song with Bad Bunny on would serve Shakira tease in the worst (best) way :giveup:Chartster tracking a SL-esque run US and a Shallow run WW:giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Also i feel like Gaga and her team really didn't care to push for for #1s in her early career. Most of her singles from Just dance to - TEOG i feel like could have gone #1 if they really wanted to. 

• paws up 2

5 minutes ago, little legend said:

Thank you Bieber 

Thank you Gaga 

Thank you The Weeknd 

:arguega: 

But of course OGHs are making Gaga's recent collabs a big deal, meanwhile everyone collaborate with everyone these days

The way they say she is completely irrelevant today and hasn't had a hit since 2011 just because her last #1 smashes that are her own songs have a feature on them. Also they choice to ignore ARUTW that was a SOLO song that wasn't even a single that has more streams then any Beyoncé, Taylor, Katy etc song that has been released the last 8 years or so :icant:

I really hope she releases a solo song as her next lead single and it serves 1 billion streams on spotify in it's first year just to see them lose even more. But knowing them they will act like "ofc her next single was bound to smash following the hype she gained from Bradley, Ariana and Blackpink, let's wait and see on how her next release will do" :mess:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283

Lemme add fortnite to the list of known cancelled Chromatica rollout

SC Video
Pride Performance
Chromatica TV
iHeartRadio Awards
Coachella
Top Gun Song
Apple Music Concert
BBMAs
Olympics