Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Moderator 3,690

Can you all behave :bradley:?

Also to end speculation, the IP address of the user Jola was the same as it was for Entela and that is the reason for their ban. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,509
34 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

She will go back to 8-9M range, she is always low on Sunday updates

Last Sun: 7.4M

This Sun: 7.3M

it seems you failed to see the footnote I made right after posting that :romance:

2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

STOP. RUBBING. SALT. IN. THE. WOUND. lmao

The way she could have broke the internet with a surprise debut performance of SC followed by ROM with ariana and BP also joining the performance. And just after the set is done SC is released along with a MV. Chromatica could been so huge but everything was ruined by leaks and covid. :dead:

I kinda understand why gaga didn't want to promote since nothing would have been as big and hyped as the way they planned it. She could still done more videos and released more singles though.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,961
x3
11 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Can you all behave :bradley:?

Also to end speculation, the IP address of the user Jola was the same as it was for Entela and that is the reason for their ban. 

Well no one had any second thought about this . It was so obvious:icant:

Popstanne 9,721
11 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

it seems you failed to see the footnote I made right after posting that :romance:

I just saw it now,but still the difference from last sunday is -100k, I don't think it is that alarming.

Pop-a-911-ster 28,961
x3
1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

I just saw it now,but still the difference from last sunday is -100k, I don't think it is that alarming.

-100k in just a week 

So that means that in 70weeks her average daily streams will be 0,2m :bradley: 

• lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,767
11 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

The way she could have broke the internet with a surprise debut performance of SC followed by ROM with ariana and BP also joining the performance. And just after the set is done SC is released along with a MV. Chromatica could been so huge but everything was ruined by leaks and covid. :dead:

I kinda understand why gaga didn't want to promote since nothing would have been as big and hyped as the way they planned it. She could still done more videos and released more singles though.

Hopefully they'll make it up with LG7 :bradley:

Popster for Sale 44,767
11 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

they know something we don't know

the flying back in question:

"Little Monsters thank you for listening to my story and appreciating Chromatica! #1yearanniversary #bekind #thejourneyisofficiallyover"

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,767
1 minute ago, BenG said:

#TheJourneyEnds

#ArrivedAtDestination

The journey doesnt end because we arrived at the destination. It ends because everyone on said journey died starving. Their cries can be heard on Kaotica, the underworld.

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,383
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

The journey doesnt end because we arrived at the destination. It ends because everyone on said journey died starving. Their cries can be heard on Kaotica, the underworld.

The journey ended because the rocket crashed

season 5 ghost GIF by Power

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 41,871
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

:icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,383

Anywayssss time to do countdowns to 6pm EU time again :darkmode: she announced SL on a tuesday soooo... 23h18 to go until the remix album announcement? :ohhh: