Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 11,939
44 minutes ago, Miaou said:

UK

The smash hit ROM hits 1M sales in the country.

It’s her seventh millionaire song in the UK

YAS. I never thought she will have another 1M selling song after Shallow tbh. She keeps proving me worng, I CAN stand it :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,475

The fact that Gaga only has one album with less than 1B streams now, same as her pre-streaming era peers Beyoncé, Taylor, Katy and better than streaming queen Rihanna who has 3 under 1B :oscar:

And we know the reason ARTPOP is below the mark is because it only has one single carrying it 

Edit: Katy actually has 2 :icant:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,855
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

The fact that Gaga only has one album with less than 1B streams now, same as her pre-streaming era peers Beyoncé, Taylor, Katy and better than streaming queen Rihanna who has 3 under 1B :oscar:

And we know the reason ARTPOP is below the mark is because it only has one single carrying it 

This C2C erasure and the TF(M) thing makes me cackle each time :laughga:

A Popster Is Born 10,663

I still think they should have released the DWUW solo version on ARTPOP instead of totally deleting the song from ARTPOP on Spotify. 

The collab with R. Kelly was problematic not the song tbh. The song's meaning is still so true today. Just see how the press that trashed her for ARTPOP in 2013 just came back praising her for the same album in 2021 :bradley:

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,470
Just now, monketsharona said:

I still think they should have released the solo version on ARTPOP instead of totally deleting the song from ARTPOP on Spotify. 

The collab with R. Kelly was problematic not the song tbh. The song's meaning is still so true today. Just see how the press that trashed her for ARTPOP in 2013 just came back praising her for the same album in 2013 :bradley:

They can’t do that. R Kelly has credit on ALL versions of the song.

A Popster Is Born 14,855
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

You talking about the physical-only album?

E6-B591-D9-7144-4446-94-C8-7-C5-C75931834.gif

I didn't know Ms. Nespresso deleted C2C from streaming services :lesson:

He must be trying to change Gaga's twitter header, wbk

• lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Cheek to cheek streaming numbers aren't that bad actually considiring it's a jazz album released before the peak of spotify. The streams are actually pretty much equal to Smiles album tracks :icant:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,630
52 minutes ago, Sir.Sim said:

Lover has some great songs but I feel like it's not as good as her pop eras but it's not alternative enough as folklore and evermore so it kinda sits in an awkward middle. I usually forget this era but I guess it's actually popular :icant:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,394

Spotify Spain

#11 Mora and Jhay Cortez - 512 *new peak*

An organic smash that's been growing organically for months finally just one step away from the top10 :giveup:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,394

A few days ago I told you spanish pop singer Aitana sang a snippet of Shallow on a popular TV show... and welp :darkmode:

(spotify spain)

29/4 #133 RE (50k)

1/5 #168

2/5 #188

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 16,339
14 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I feel like it’s out of respect for Xtina. Why would she delete such an empowerment banger featuring such a strong female artist? 

Also, I feel like uploading a solo version would be so tacky. “I’ve deleted the duet, but here’s the solo version so I can get another album to 1B streams” :toofunny: whereas the remix with Xtina was a genuine bond and collaboration. didn’t it stem from a feud? Always loved the Xtina version.

Solo version was released as part of compilations befoere all the drama

A Popster Is Born 16,339
33 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

They can’t do that. R Kelly has credit on ALL versions of the song.

I think they could sort that out legally since that credit was only there to handle splits easier. 

Edited by Replay

A Popster Is Born 16,339
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This is completely irrelevant. I mean uploaded to Spotify - in current times. 

Its not. Solo version was on spotify already just not on the album. She deleted r kelly version, all remixes ans solo version and kept only Christina one.