Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 16,835
4 minutes ago, little legend said:

So they want to belive it ? That more people are watching Roar than the current smash hits Shallow and Blinding Lights:awkney: 

171 (+6) Katy Perry -Roar(Official) 784,308 

172(-11) Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 783,886 

173 (+8) The Weeknd - Blinding Lights (Official Video) 778,732 

that's algo's work 

Moderator 17,110

As much as people want to complain about Ava as an industry plant, The Kid Laroi is WAY worse. His singles get tremendous push, so much so that Without You has peaked at #13 on the German charts and yet his album peaked at #91 and only spent two weeks on the charts. That is the definition of no fanbase. It should've at least re-entered at this point in time :katy:

Moderator 17,110
18 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I can’t believe you of all people are labelling Ava as an industry plant when it’s obvious she isn’t one. :dead: 

I didn't. I said that people say she is one and gave an actual example of an industry plant. Ava was a decade into the music industry at the time SBP blew up, if she were an industry plant she would've gotten bigger a long time ago.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,634

171 -9 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (from A Star Is Born) (Official Music Video) 776,321

241 +96 Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper - Shallow (From A Star Is Born/Live From The Oscars) 664,005

260 -38 Lady Gaga - Bad Romance (Official Music Video) 634,397

488 -21 Lady Gaga - Poker Face (Official Music Video) 438,879

Popster for Sale 41,779
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Free Woman is playlisted at #18 on Deezer France « Futurs hits » playlist 

It ranks #16 on Gaga’s most popular songs rn on Deezer (it was #30 a few days ago)

Almost replaced Free with Hit but glad I thought twice :mess:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,920
x3
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This joke is so tired - we know she’s not as successful now :mess: it makes us look silly

Silliest that your efforts to downgrade ARTPOP's success? 

:uhh:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,807
1 hour ago, Andreu said:

once again, while this isn't explicit confirmation if nothing was coming, she would have not reacted. -it would have been so easy for him to ignore a comment by a fan account.

She must've looked at her mentions and saw that and thought I can explicitly say anything but I'll drop hint again... I honestly think the remix album if exists is basically completed 

• thanks 1