Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Moderator 17,111
Just now, artgagapop said:

oh if that's the case. 
The filler is gagas WORST album. Other then the singles/promo singles and paper gangsta nothing is worth going back to :arguega:

Brown Eyes is a beautiful ballad, maybe her weakest but still good.

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,420

the taste in here is highly questionable today, with some of yall stanning some of the worst songs on ARTPOP (and of her career) but calling "Is GOD Alright" filler,

I-   :arguega:

Edited by WildAmerican

A Popster Is Born 18,408
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

oh if that's the case. 
The filler is gagas WORST album. Other then the singles/promo singles and paper gangsta nothing is worth going back to :arguega:

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

I agree 

Yuh yuh

Just now, WildAmerican said:

the taste in here is highly questionable today, with some of yall stanning some of the worst songs on ARTPOP but calling "Is GOD Alright" filler,

I-   :arguega:

The way ITA, INLA, ARTUW and shallow could all gone towards 1 billion streams on spotify and have top 10 peaks ww if she and interscope wanted to milk the era :arguega:

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
17 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Yeah but trashing a studio album and saying a soundtrack is better is insulting to Ga imo :icant: 

How people seriously rank that soundtrack as her best is honestly so strange to me.. :dead:

The holy trinity Shallow/INLA/ARUTW alone STOMPS on her 4 last solo albums 

Thank you next :oscar:

Edited by Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

The way ITA, INLA, ARTUW and shallow could all gone towards 1 billion streams on spotify and have top 10 peaks ww if she and interscope wanted to milk the era :arguega:

The wasted potential on that already smash album ☠️

Popster to Popster 4,420

i know thats right! :arguega:

the public is not here for her EDM (or really anyone's EDM anymore), but would eat up more ballads from  her :arguega:

Spoiler

y'all want Act 2 but it would bomb so hard :arguega:

Popster for Sale 41,787

Let me stream the legendary, record-breaking #1-#4 line-up, Shallah, I’ll Never Lose Again, Always Remember Smashing This Way and Is God Alright?, 10 times tonight :bunny:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
15 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

because her best songs are on it. Always Remember Us This Way, I’ll Never Love Again, Is That Adele, Before I Cry to an extent, 

basically it really showcases her great talent and vocals. What makes her a legend like Whitney.

The TEA :cm:

Just now, BenG said:

Let me stream the legendary, record-breaking #1-#4 line-up, Shallah, I’ll Never Lose Again, Always Remember Smashing This Way and Is God Alright?, 10 times tonight :bunny:

Time to start a petition for Gaga to go back to the ASIB soundtrack and start releasing singles from it again :shakes:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,787
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Time to start a petition for Gaga to go back to the ASIB soundtrack and start releasing singles from it again :shakes:

ASIB Act II featuring Clover

Just now, BenG said:

Before I Cry is a masterpiece and would have smashed hard 20+ years ago

During the first weeks of the album release i actually liked it as much as shallow/ARUTW etc. Didn't age as good as the other though.