Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Just now, corvus albus said:

The EU has exported or given away at least 46% of the vaccines produced in any EU country. US and UK literally 0%. The EU is also the only one that has given any sizable amounts of vaccines to the global vaccine fund. 

I'm sorry for dragging EU I forgot the Brexit :icant:

US & UK Supremacists yup yup

• thanks 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
Just now, Fame Romance said:

T person trigger alert

Hide contents

Belgium:

#88(+32) The Fame [119 weeks]

#90(-82) Fearless (Taylor's Version) [2 weeks]

Both 2008 albums :oscar:

and saying both are 2008 albums is giving an immense benefit of the doubt in this case tbh

inb4 4 pages of HOW DARE YOUUUUU

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,261
40 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

From ATRL

Fenway Park in Boston just confirmed the 8 concerts they're doing this year, and guess what Chromatica Ball is included

37 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Oh wow

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.wcvb.com/amp/article/red-sox-release-new-dates-for-fenway-concerts-canceled-by-pandemic/36202305

Chromatica Ball is closer and closer 

Hide contents

In the us only and the article states things may change lol

MY f-ING SHOW

Screaming Freak Out GIF by FOX Teen Choice

see y’all there...or not :billie:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 333
16 hours ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

...I had a theory her team actually pulled that in some way so it wouldn't look like the two most successful songs are collabs ddd.. I think they're gonna be really smart from now on with collabs to find w balance.

A 'pushing 40' Gaga can still earn a hit on her own? That she needs the right mix is true: her catalogue/reach would've greatly benefit from collabs/fts. Beyonce being her only option for a SB guest was impressive and frustrating, since BTW's singles lost steam, Joanne's failed to click on Top 40, and she's sat on unreleased gold (Kendrick, Cher, Paul, Elton) that would've given her earlier, more consistent streaming #s.

She needs solo hits since she relies heavily on drawing crowds. As I've said, it's amazing she stayed relevant (and gained respect) the last 8 yrs despite only Applause, MR, Shallow, ROM as recognizable GP hits. She'll always have a loyal base, but at some point, the $ for a tour - let alone Enigma - can't be justified w/ a stale setlist. 

BUT, I'm not sure your intention here, considering how often you've stated the need for Calvin / Weeknd / Card / Ty Dolla remixes, and that you're implying the same team who:

1. Pulled the only 2 U.S. singles off Radio causing each to tank on BB100 the weeks after.
  2. Is unwilling / unable to promote Gaga's music for the best streaming playlists.
  3. Literally and figuratively wasted 1 of the most-hyped MV debuts of 2020 (esp. for a 3rd track off) by incorrectly tagging it, and not releasing it to Radio.

...had the motive and means to manipulate something as insignificant as the order of her Top 5/10 songs on Spotify? If they cared about a successful solo single this era, why not:

1. Use these same Spotify connections to get SL better placements in playlists?
  2. Leave SL on Radio when it'd been hovering in the 25-30 range (and, in the heat of CV, could've plausibly gained more exposure and/or favorability, esp. with ROM / Chromatica coming)?
  3. Release and fully promoted 911 as a single at a more strategic time?

Popster to Popster 4,420

If Gaga did decide to do the American dates it would be a really high profile event as the first major concert tour to continue, so people would be watching it like a hawk to see if anything goes wrong. If they do it, hope it's safe :uhh:

A Popster Is Born 18,408
12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Aren’t they the countries making the vaccine tho 

Don’t get me wrong we should all be sharing them out but I also don’t blame governments for wanting to vaccinate their people first before dishing them out :toofunny:

It doesn’t work like that. Everybody knows that the pandemic can be defeated only when the population all across the world will be vaccinated at similiar time, tho the US especially has a very fast pace.

A Popster Is Born 18,408
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Try explaining that to the governments who  just want everything reopened so they can reboot the economy lol 

again, I don’t blame them considering the UK budget deficit is the highest since WW2 

https://www.richmond-news.com/world-news/uk-sees-budget-deficit-rise-to-highest-rate-since-1946-3659978

However we also have a tory government who are notoriously greedy and couldn’t even find the money to feed children in poverty last year let alone donate vaccines to other countries 

hugely irresponsible 

Idg what you mean, because I was talking about a different issue. Maybe I misunderstood or something. Anyway, we’re on a good way to be over with this covid s.it

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s Spotify update:

Just Dance - 388.330.514 (+433.171)

Poker Face - 522.335.588 (+472.721)

Bad Romance - 543.806.720 (+513.204)

ARUTW - 589.400.389 (+521.131)

Rain On Me  - 582.923.173 (+833.628)

Shallow - 1.473.797.577 (+1.054.679)

Edited by Gagacharts
  • paws up 20

UK Chart - Songs with most weeks in the Top 100

1. The Killers - Mr. Brightside (263 weeks)
2. Ed Sheeran - Perfect (168 weeks)
3. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars (166 weeks)
4. Frank Sinatra - My Way (134 weeks)
5. Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire (125 weeks)
6. George Ezra - Shotgun (121 weeks)
7. Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud (118 weeks)
8. Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved (117 weeks)
9. Sia - Chandelier (114 weeks)
10. Oasis - Whatever (112 weeks)
11. The Pogues feat. Kirsty MacColl - Fairytale of New York (111 weeks)
12. The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling (109 weeks)
13. Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas Is You (107 weeks)
13. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive (107 weeks)
14. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper - Shallow (105 weeks)
15. (-1) Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody (104 weeks)

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 10

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658

The venue confirming their 8 shows mean... nothing

even in France there was something like that for stade de France and then Indochine for example postponed just a few weeks after

they just don’t have the tea yet from live nation 

Edited by ViviLittleM