Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Moderator 17,129
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Good for Little Mix. However this is not providing ‘little’. Stop embarrassing yourself. THIS is commitment too and is a lot more than certain other artists do even MPG’s:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.insider.com/harry-styles-supported-lgtbqia-community-2018-7%3famp

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.teenvogue.com/story/harry-styles-sexuality-labels-gender-norms/amp

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

You're right. Taylor deserve the award more, at least she cared enough to share messages against harmful laws and donated to charities. 

I can applaud her for that. 

• Andreu changed the title to Charts Discussion - BTW (album) coming for 1000M on spotify!
A Popster Is Born 14,831
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

... crickets 

it’s all “men have toxic masculinity!!!” until they actually express themselves as who they are and get painted as “queerbaiters”

like y’all know how ironic it is to be labelling him that ridiculous title when we stan Lady Gaga - songstress of Born This Way which tells us to express ourselves however we were born? She wouldn’t be impressed and I’m actually shocked so many of you are against self expression 

is it internalised homophobia? 

He can be as supportive as he wants and dress however he likes, but as long as he's a cis straight male he's not part of the community. It's not rocket science :arguega:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 16,321
Just now, danwasd said:

He can be as supportive as he wants and dress however he likes, but as long as he's a cis straight male he's not part of the community. It's not rocket science :arguega:

thank you

E6-B591-D9-7144-4446-94-C8-7-C5-C75931834.gif

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

24 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

ASIB rose to #9(+10) last week on the UK Compilations chart

It previously peaked at #6 on this chart in early 2020 when soundtrack albums were banned from the official albums chart and put in that chart

Shallow is doing even better than last week on UK Spotify so the Netflix boost will be progressive and that's more than positive

i hate it that Beyonce label made them change the rules to hide gift bombing

• shook 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 16,321
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

“During his final tour stop in LA, Harry commented on a fan's sign that read, "I'm gay and I love you." His response was, "We're all a little bit gay aren't we?"

Not to mention his numerous songs that talk about his experiences with boys and girls etc. 

I’m literally in the same boat as Harry, does this make me a queer baiter now? :rip:why do people have to have a concrete label with their sexuality same with gender, religion etc. let people support and love god damn 

Might not be internalised homophobia y'all but it’s clearly ignorance 

siss :rip: 

• paws up 1
  • lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,831
Just now, Delusional said:

I’m literally in the same boat as Harry, does this make me a queer baiter now? :rip:why do people have to have a concrete label with their sexuality same with gender, religion etc. let people support and love god damn 

There're several reasons, one of them Harry actually having a platform. We should be out and clear about our gender identity/sexual attraction for the mere fact that we can be a mirror to look at to people that aren't free to express their real identity. That being said, your whole argument is overly liberal in the way that you put it as if the LGTB community isn't being tortured and killed systematically all around the world.

Oh, and the community isn't about love. Is about being. A trans pal isn't being murdered for loving anyone, is being murdered for their gender expression. Same in the case of a bi person. 

/ted talk

• yaas, gaga 2

The Popster 162
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Nope 

your point was coming for me with about how I keep defending all of Gaga’s messy usage of words like Gypsy or religious imagery and when I said I don’t condone it and that wasn’t me you went on a tangent

hunny leave me alone 

gemma collins im a massive fan of the dictionary GIF 

Girl regardless you defended the usage of a slur and used it yourself. Not you acting like a victim…:arguega: 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 2,694
Just now, danwasd said:

There're several reasons, one of them Harry actually having a platform. We should be out and clear about our gender identity/sexual attraction for the mere fact that we can be a mirror to look at to people that aren't free to express their real identity. That being said, your whole argument is overly liberal in the way that you put it as if the LGTB community isn't being tortured and killed systematically all around the world.

Oh, and the community isn't about love. Is about being. A trans pal isn't being murdered for loving anyone, is being murdered for their gender expression. Same in the case of a bi person. 

/ted talk

I live in a country where being gay is illegal and punishable to death. 🌚People should acknowledge their privilege. 

• hugs 9
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829

Remember that Larry stylinson fan fiction :enigma: There used to be documentaries on UK TV on how crazy one direction fans were :laughga:

The way I couldn't see them touching BTS fans with a 20 ft pole. But one directioners were the early BTS stans! 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,831

is he supposed to come out so he can wear the colour pink or a dress :dragon:

No, ofc he's not. But, at the same time, wearing pink or a dress doesn't make him [sic] part of the LGTB community 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,831

So what I’m hearing is you don’t believe sexually fluid people should be part of the LGBT community?

I’ll pack my bags if the answer is yes. 

What's even being sexually fluid?

2 minutes ago, Replay said:

RollingStone Chart

185 Chromatica 6.1k (758 pure)

191 ARTPOP 6k (4.1k pure) 

4.1k is way more than I expected. Sad it couldnt make it to the BB200 though

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,321
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

4.1k is way more than I expected. Sad it couldnt make it to the BB200 though

Yeah 4.1k pure is great for thing like this. I'm also surprised it did 1.9k form streams, expected 1k

What is cutoff for BB200 even, if they couldn't enter with +6k 

Edited by Replay

2 minutes ago, Replay said:

Yeah 4.1k pure is great for thing like this. I'm also surprised it did 1.9k form streams, expected 1k

What is cutoff for BB200 even, if they couldn't enter with +6k 

Last US pure update was 775k right? In January 2019.

It must be over 800k by now.

• paws up 1