Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 12,827

I'd much prefer more Chromatica but at this point it continues to rot since September 2020 so we may as well help her weakest catalogue seller. I do hope she just re-release artpop tho with new tracks - no LG7 with 2013 remnants. (As an OAPH I have to take the L and stream Fashion! And Applause hihi) :billiecat:

Also maybe she should re open the artpop ball tour to do a few dates to get ArtRave to 100m gross. Poor OGH 'No 100m tour since 2011!!' kii

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,356

ALSO MORE KILLER NEWS...

By the end of the month she should have 7 million-selling singles in the UK: 

01. Shallow (2,026,000+) 3x Platinum
02. Poker Face (1,550,000+) 2x Platinum
03. Bad Romance (1,400,000+) 2x Platinum
04. Just Dance (1,270,000+) 2x Platinum
05. Telephone (1,013,000+) Platinum
06. Born This Way (1,000,000+) Platinum
07. Rain On Me (982,000+) Platinum

Fun Fact: All of her #1 singles here will be million-sellers once ROM reaches the milestone. Incredible, especially for someone who debuted during the digital era. 

Oh My God Omg GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 7

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
Just now, Andreu said:

this is what I wanted to say but I was to afraid to nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

As always with Gaga, I'd rather be proven wrong. I also didn't want to hype myself up unless there's some good reason to, and the 1M boost really gives us good signs. Lettuce pray

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I'm on my 11th cycle by the way, which means 154 streams so far for miss ARTPOP

Music Video Applause GIF by Lady Gaga

the fact in another circumstances it wouldve been 165 :nicki_scream:

• lol 2

Moderator 17,129

I mean, ARTPOP usually doing 300K, combined with +1M  compared to last Tuesday basically confirms 1M update for ARTPOP. Maybe even higher if the catalog stream increase isn't very high. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518
Just now, Andreu said:

the fact in another circumstances it wouldve been 165 :nicki_scream:

Why only 11 additional streams? LMAO. I get paranoid about Spotify removing spams so I always insert a different track/artist or two every now and then. Besides, some have 0 contributions so

tenor.gif

13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

And why not use this energy on an album that is selling around 6k units weekly and just about missing the BB200 so we can get it to 40 weeks?

spacer.png

You should know Little Monstrosities by now! They breath, they eat, they douche and they sleep. In the meantime, they listen to Gaga and if she promotes, they support the album, if she doesn’t then they won’t stream it. Then in a few years they’ll whine about how mistreated Chromatica was and will trend #JusticeforChromatica. It’s a constant cycle.

Lady Gaga Applause GIF

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,518

I see some liddos on ATRL are also working :giveup:

cuneytb

• cuneytb
  • ATRL Member
  •  
  • 15,902 posts
11 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

Not ARTPOP doing 1M daily:deadbanana4:

If everyone streamed the whole album than most songs must have done around 70k-80k yesterday which is impressive :jonny: 

I reach 150 streams yesterday alone which means 11 streams per track

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,356

Streaming ARTPOP all day today

you damn gays and straights however the f- you identify.....YOU BETTER BE STREAMING TOO

AND I BETTER SEE THIS SAME DAMN ENERGY FOR C3C OR IM CLOCKING YALLS ASSES ALL YEAR 

Screaming Freak Out GIF by FOX Teen Choice

• paws up 8

Popster for Sale 44,772

Poor fans who lol'ed at the possibility of ARTPOP doing 700k :oscar:

I dont think we have to worry about it being catalogue streams because ROM and Shallow didnt see that much of an increase

Let's wait, also pretty sure tomorrow we'll get a similar update so maybe we'll still be above Rih :darkmode:

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3

I just streamed ARTPOP after a long of time and ...omg ARTPOP and Gypsy Life are so good:bradley: 

But it felt like kinda overproduced and mess. I love the album but it made me realise how amazing Chromatica is. It's like an upgraded version of ARTPOP. Too bad , Chromatica being destroying after that evil song being the lead single:awkney:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,772

Never in my life Id think Id see Delusional be the villain of the carts thread :billie:

Then again 1M+ for ARTPOP wasnt also exactly predictable so I guess its just an unusual couple of days

Spoiler

jk sis @Delusional you know ily

Edited by ChromaticaOreos