34. A Star Is Born Soundtrack (+12)
67. Chromatica (+9)

N4OOgap.gif

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Maybe the fact that Jolene is three whole years newer and has MR carrying it has something to do

ezgif-6-708c760eb861.gif

Born This Way is 2 years older and it has more than 2x as much daily streams too, spotify was barely a thing back then too.

• paws up 1

14 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Maybe the fact that Jolene is three whole years newer and has MR carrying it has something to do

ezgif-6-708c760eb861.gif

ARTPOP literally launched during the digital era + not gp friendly neither and on top of that she took DWUW off the platforms aka a potential smash 

19 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Then they should stop complaining about Chromatica's situation on Billboard 200. It's not Gaga's fault that a pandemic and other stuff in between happened to ruin her plans, who knows what happened backstage for them to stop its pushing. Also even Joanne outstreams ARTPOP and I'm pretty sure It's not that much of GP friendly either.

They can complain about both cause her team literally paid not only the album but also the fans dust.

Spoiler

Yes, hogs of gaga deserve the draggings

:lesson: 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
12 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

They can complain about both cause her team literally paid not only the album but also the fans dust.

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, hogs of gaga deserve the draggings

:lesson: 

Complaining about both while doing nothing for both either overall, sounds like Gaga's fanbase at best

9 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Complaining about both while doing nothing for both either overall, sounds like Gaga's fanbase at best

You just mentioned how they spent energy on ARTPOP sir... is everything okay at home 💀

Popster to Popster 4,833
3 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

You just mentioned how they spent energy on ARTPOP sir... is everything okay at home 💀

I said "while doing nothing for both OVERALL" them making ARTPOP chart on top 100 on iTunes means very very little if nothing at all. Why are you making such a big deal out of a post that wasn't even that serious anyway? Move on