362. Always Remember Us This Way
iTunes Albums:
108. A Star Is Born Soundtrack
Apple Music Albums:
28. A Star Is Born Soundtrack

Smashing already :dragon:

A Popster Is Born 11,935
2 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

she apparently spent 3 months preparing for her role before the actual filming started; I highly doubt that she wrote even one lyric for LG7;

Totally agree! I look forward to the movie and jazz album, but LG7 will take a couple of years at least

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
4 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

So, the new pop album is basically confirmed at this point. This account right here is as reliable as RideOrDie on ATRL. 

I think it's interesting how Mr. S said we shouldn't expect Gaga related stuff to happen too soon since the plans got delayed so my guess is that what they originally intended to do was to cancel the remix album and release the Jazz one around April-May, but at the end they decided to give Chromatica some closure before officially moving on from the era, because releasing a Jazz album and then a Chromatica Remix one would be messy AF tbh. 

I feel like the new pop album will come later this year, around HOG premiere with the new jazz record being released this summer. It would also tie with Gaga's original plan to surprise release the song for Top Gun at Coachella during her Chromatica set so I think she will try to, in a way, re-do the Chromatica era plans to some extent with new album, considering by November the COVID situation will most-likely be more controled in the US and concerts and promo in general will happen. 

This is the info we got about LG7 a month ago: 

I also believe Gaga could have recorded a new album during quarantine like most artists, it's really possible and Interscope probably told her to do one too. Gaga is in a better place right now, as she has stated a lot of times during the past few months, so maybe she's ready to go back to popstar mode. 

this sounds great, hope it's true! I'm worried going to campy will disinterest the GP but we'll see  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

A ballads album would be a smasha but I'm sure she's saving that for later in her career...

Popster This Way 979
1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

this sounds great, hope it's true! I'm worried going to campy will disinterest the GP but we'll see  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

A ballads album would be a smasha but I'm sure she's saving that for later in her career...

According to those DMs the album is inspired in 80s Europop which is a sound I'm sure the GP will eat up. :enigma:

• shook 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 731
7 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

So, the new pop album is basically confirmed at this point. This account right here is as reliable as RideOrDie on ATRL. 

I think it's interesting how Mr. S said we shouldn't expect Gaga related stuff to happen too soon since the plans got delayed so my guess is that what they originally intended to do was to cancel the remix album and release the Jazz one around April-May, but at the end they decided to give Chromatica some closure before officially moving on from the era, because releasing a Jazz album and then a Chromatica Remix one would be messy AF tbh. 

I feel like the new pop album will come later this year, around HOG premiere with the new jazz record being released this summer. It would also tie with Gaga's original plan to surprise release the song for Top Gun at Coachella during her Chromatica set so I think she will try to, in a way, re-do the Chromatica era plans to some extent with new album, considering by November the COVID situation will most-likely be more controled in the US and concerts and promo in general will happen. 

This is the info we got about LG7 a month ago: 

I also believe Gaga could have recorded a new album during quarantine like most artists, it's really possible and Interscope probably told her to do one too. Gaga is in a better place right now, as she has stated a lot of times during the past few months, so maybe she's ready to go back to popstar mode. 

I want this to be true 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Popster This Way 731
1 hour ago, CHROMATICON said:

According to those DMs the album is inspired in 80s Europop which is a sound I'm sure the GP will eat up. 

I hope she worked with Max Martin who gave her the new blinding lighta

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391

I dont see Gaga releasing an original music album this year if the chromatica remix album is indeed coming. I think two projects in one year would be the maximum. But I see her releasing it in the first half of 2022, maybe she can ride the HoG hype wave and profit off it more than she did with Chromatica and thr ASIB wave

Spoiler

If you already saw this in another thread no thats impossible:ohhh:

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 41,936
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I dont see Gaga releasing an original music album this year if the chromatica remix album is indeed coming. I think two projects in one year would be the maximum. But I see her releasing it in the first half of 2022, maybe she can ride the HoG hype wave and profit off it more than she did with Chromatica and thr ASIB wave

Reveal hidden contents

If you already saw this in another thread no thats impossible:ohhh:

:bigbird: