Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761

Some unreleased ARTPOP songs, that have been available on YT for years, have been getting copyright strikes today, so fans are speculating that ACT II songs will get released :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,712
6 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

What in the f- is THISSSSS!? I'M OFFICIALLY DONE I- :dead: :dead:

I’ll definitely buy this game 

• yaas, gaga 2

19 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Some unreleased ARTPOP songs, that have been available on YT for years, have been getting copyright strikes today, so fans are speculating that ACT II songs will get released :icant:

That's how we knew SL was real... That's how we knew the FW leak (demo version) was real. Same with ROM and Chromatica I... They were removed by copyright claims. Not just claimed but taken down. Normally what they do with this kind of stuff they just claim it and take the video's revenue. I don't wanna act like an insider nor a clown, but that is a little suspicious. After all that time they were uploaded, a song that it won't ever be released...

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
3 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

That's how we knew SL was real... That's how we knew the FW leak (demo version) was real. Same with ROM... They were removed by copyright claims. Not just claimed but taken down. Normally what they do with this kind of stuff they just claim it and take the video's revenue. I don't wanna act like an insider nor a clown, but that is a little suspicious.

well it is strange that they’re taking down Partynauseous and Nothing On But The Radio, but honestly I don’t want to believe that they’d release Act II or any of the unreleased AP songs

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, donatellab said:

well it is strange that they’re taking down Partynauseous and Nothing On But The Radio, but honestly I don’t want to believe that they’d release Act II or any of the unreleased AP songs

Same. The way we are already trained to expect nothing. Yasss queen give us nothing vibes :billie:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
4 hours ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

image1.png?width=488&height=620

So apparently Chromatica did 560k pure WW in 2020.

Would love to know the sps figures. Pure sales are so dead.

what a disappointment :dean_scream:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496
9 hours ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

if all the investment in Dua will ever pay off tbh

I mean Spotify also invested in Witness/CTTR so Time, the ultimate truth teller, will tell.

• paws up 1