Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 30,378
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Yes it will be leaked in 2026 

pls, that movie got Gaga to do a song for them and they are not going to let it go. I hate to say it but the only things we know for sure we're going to get are those that don't depend exclusively on her team, like the ads or whatever. And a song for a movie is one of the things that are nto only on Gaga's hands to release or to scrap

• paws up 8

Pop-a-911-ster 30,378

Not the top gun insider saying it's most likely cancelled himelfsdfghjkjhgf

Spoiler

One thing I don't do is lie. I have enough reliable info to spill for clout and that's just what I do. I don't think asking for follows in return for some info is a bad thing I'm just tryna grow my legit pop news page, I didn't want to just post something like this in the base and call it a day. I've asked for followers before on my page to spill about news that were proven to be true later on (such as SZA/Miley Cyrus music videos). I'm planning on posting more about Gaga or Rihanna or other A-listers as I gain more followers.

But I totally understand your suspicions, there has been an influx of fake insiders who just pull stuff out of their asses lol. I haven't spilled much for the Gaga community except some Chromatica remix dates and maybe some one-off tea here and there so you may not be familiar with me much and there's not really anything concrete I can give about this but from what I know it will be more likely that the song is in the movie itself. We'll see if it ever gets used or not but also one another thing is that I have huge credibility and track record, it would be really bad for me just straight up lie for follows and likes. And let's be real Gaga probably cancelled this song so that's already enough pressure on me cause I can't really be proven right if it doesn't come out lol. But I don't do stuff that would clearly ruin my reputation unless I'm very sure of my info.  Just wanted to say all this not just for you but for anyone else who may be doubting. :heart::gaygacat3:

• shook 1
  • lol 4

Popster This Way 979
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Leaksy said on Twitter there’s a remix album :ohhh:

I mean at this point I think it was obvious with Charli teasing the 911 remix on her IG saying she wants to record her parts and Rina replying tl BloodPop with that sus emoji. :happydance:

What I need to be true is the song for Top Gun, like, the soundtrack for the first movie had such classics like Take My Breath Away and I'm sure Gaga bagged another classic with that. I hope it is a synthpop ballad or power house ballad. I need that song NOW. :enigma:

• paws up 4

Leaksy just said that Charli has been contacted by BloodPop for a 911 remix.

Leaksy just said that Rina Sawayama MAY be involved in the Chromatica remix album.

Leaksy just said that Dom Pérignon has released the Nick Knight film on YouTube.

Leaksy just said that Lady Gaga.

Leaksy just said that we need food, oxygen and water in order to live.

LeaksyGOD is our new king. He sees the future!

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • lol 7

Pop-a-911-ster 30,378
13 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Leaksy just confirmed that Charli has been contacted by BloodPop for a 911 remix.

Leaksy just confirmed that Rina Sawayama MAY be involved in the Chromatica remix album.

Leaksy just confirmed that Dom Pérignon has released the Nick Knight film on YouTube.

Leaksy just confirmed that Lady Gaga.

Leaksy just confirmed that we need food, oxygen and water in order to live.

LeaksyGOD is our new king. He sees the future!

well she was the only insider that was sure the sC was not coming in January :ohhh:

Just now, Andreu said:

well she was the only insider that was sure the sC was not coming in January :ohhh:

Hey, I'm an insider too. The Chromatica Remix album will be dropped and Gaga won't mention the word "Chromatica" ever again. The era will be over when she drops it. I can confirm no videos were filmed and they won't film any. They will move on to C3C and be on full movie mode.

Leaksy just stated the obvious and got it right, by guessing. He may have a few reliable sources with other artists but with Gaga? Nope.

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,378

But then when we don't post about it it's always "what did he say, he's on private and I don't follow him" or "could you tell me if Babylon Hooker said something? I can't see it cus I'm banned from GGD" :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,811
9 minutes ago, Andreu said:

When afentis became so convincing in the later stages she jumped as well. 'Something I was sure wasn't true MAY be coming along with babylon'.

I agree though she is more... Considered.. And has never said anything else about Gaga which is in line with this eras accuracy :rip:I really think we'll get a remix album and they'll move on, and a lot of these claims won't see the light of day. 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Just now, Andreu said:

But then when we don't post about it it's always "what did he say, he's on private and I don't follow him" or "could you tell me if Babylon Hooker said something? I can't see it cus I'm banned from GGD" :icant:

But why would you ask that when y'all have ME!.mp3! I was able to enter in the Chromatica headquarters because their security is shitty (now I know why everything leaked) and I stole the Free Woman mv. I'm currently editing it myself since Bobé didn't want to pay an editor and I'll leak it. If you make this most reacted post on the thread, I'll leak it.

• lol 2

Just now, danwasd said:

do you think Club Chromatica will have physical.mp3 release? :whatga:

I've been told that there will but they'll ship on 2022... My sources are not very clear on this matter. Maybe they do release it, or maybe they don't basically. Enjoy this tea hunty!

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,788
10 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

I've been told that there will but they'll ship on 2022... My sources are not very clear on this matter. Maybe they do release it, or maybe they don't basically. Enjoy this tea hunty!

I hope your source ain’t Ms. Susana Oria :enigma:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,769

I don’t want to believe that they’d cancel the song, because it isn’t only up to Gaga. If Top Gun got Gaga to do it, then they want to push it and use it as promo for the movie + there has to be a contract involved that won’t let her just cancel it. And if the song is already completed (which probably is the case), then it’s just idiotic to cancel it. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,684
7 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I don’t want to believe that they’d cancel the song, because it isn’t only up to Gaga. If Top Gun got Gaga to do it, then they want to push it and use it as promo for the movie + there has to be a contract involved that won’t let her just cancel it. And if the song is already completed (which probably is the case), then it’s just idiotic to cancel it. 

Yes my thoughts on this too. Basically they either lied or it will be released in these next months. Hoping for the latter because the original movie is legendary and features legendary songs so the expectations are definitely high for this one. 

I think it's likelier that this song gets released than Chromatica remix album for sure. :icant: Which chartwise at least is good news. 

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 1