Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 57,204
3 minutes ago, Miaou said:

« Please drink responsibly » at the end of the video 

Sure Joanne :billiecat:

I was gonna say let's get that giant Dom Périginon bottle with the Chromatica Ball refund money but I fear that won't even be enough for a standard bottle :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,769
23 minutes ago, danwasd said:

So I see @MANiCURE1295, @Gypsy Life and @Sir.Sim analyzing the data, @donatellab on the computer making fun of Moonlinda, Ms. Archer defending folklore and @Miaou dancing with his gay network. Truly accurate, phew :fall:

chile why is this so accurate I- :dead:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,811
2 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

shocked wait what GIF by Shalita Grant

An Atrl account is spilling on Instagram a lot of stuff. Apparently its true... And I think this because a big twitter page tweeted about said Instagram account, and two very prominent monsters who have spilt themselves contacted the big twitter page and told them to delete the tweet. Messy. 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
Just now, Delusional said:

I don’t think so.. the song is OLD and will be far gone from the voters minds and will they really nominate let alone award ANOTHER bond theme? 

They can easily award another Bond song and especially a Billie song, after the Grammy sweep ,it will be easy. 

But still I don't think that anyone will have any chances to win the Oscar after Gaga's performance in 2019 and her big night there. She ruled that night. Even Adele wouldn't beat her at the Oscars.( As long as the song is good and becomes a hit)

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

A movie song would be interesting to track 

I wasn’t present as a fan during the start of the ASIB era to be honest so I’m excited for this if true 

FULL movie mode for 2021 Q3/4 and Q1/2 2022! 

Poor you missing Shallow's slayage. And also ever poorer for being to young to witness her emperial peak with The Fame (Monster) era where she was just conquered everything

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
25 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yeah, it comes from apparently reliable person

The reliable person: a random new instagram account :mess:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,684

Tbh would love LOVE for Gaga to release a new song for a movie. Some of the biggest smashes are movie songs (shallow ofc) and the power of her fanbase + constant promo for a movie would work wonders, and it would be a lovely way to bridge Chromatica and LG7, and for us to be entertained. That and 2 movies starring her coming out will be interesting to follow.

• paws up 1