Andreu

A Popster Is Born 14,855
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

PARTYNAUSEOUS part 2 :rip:

not when only have part 1 in potato quality from the artRAVE :lesson:

A Popster Is Born 12,831
Just now, Delusional said:

Theory from GGD on why they think Stupid Love will be used in the film:

“just did some digging about the contract and the video was recorded in the very beginning of 2020 and the first post about the collab was planned NOT LATER THAN MARCH 1ST 2020. 

Which means the video was recorded around the same time as Stupid Love music video. And the album was planned to be released on April 10.”

the MELTDOWNS :rip: makes sense if that’s the reason why SL video was cr*p too

To me that makes sense that it's Babylon/Free Woman... A lot at the time (not Brie Candy and Liberdade) said that they had filmed those MVs and free woman was a promo single the week before ROM. So if the campaign was coming out then its a possibility its one of those songs. However, I thought it was always Fall 2020 release - unless it's been delayed twice since April 2020. 

• paws up 3

Popster for Sale 57,464
20 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

France: ASIB #108

Traumatica #179

it’s really fighting for its dear life and I love to see it 

FranceMatica coming for Platinum with the vinyl we love to see it 

7-CC80-D61-F57-F-4-E7-E-9871-FA7-F123101

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 12,831
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

imagine if on ROM tracking week Gaga was told it was going no.1 and it didn’t.. it’s rude and quite frankly disgusting period 

PLS.. You know better than this example delulu

Gaga or Bobbé in no way shape or form would pull any sh*t like this, and by this I mean acknowledging charts :laughga:

even if they did,  they would only 'celebrate' about 5 days after, in which time everyone would be anticipating WW charts positions and the Billboard h100 for the next week :rip:

Bobbé retweeted a UK chart company article on the Wednesday before Chromatica release, then didn't post on social media until August :laughga:

• thanks 1

12 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Billboard 200:

#9 (-4) Future Nostalgia [52 weeks]

When you do promo 3-D2-D403-D-B082-4-AAE-A25-F-94-A1-F7-CEF27-D.jpg

the way this could been Chromatica if Gaga actually cared about her music career nowdays and didn't see it as a side project :arguega:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,890
10 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

It just hit me.... this ad should air on tv right? The boost might actually be quite good if there is a chromatica song in there, coming for the 5th chromatica track to hit 100m streams :oscar:

sadly not in france as alcohol ads aren't allowed

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,831
11 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

It just hit me.... this ad should air on tv right? The boost might actually be quite good if there is a chromatica song in there, coming for the 5th chromatica track to hit 100m streams :oscar:

Remember when the SFA advert was spammed for 3 months in prime time TV slots?

D6ju0_QXkAA1vNw.jpg

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,470
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

he really hates us huh :katy:

He does. And tbh I can’t blame him sometimes but gagamonster did not do or say anything wrong. Either BP misunderstood what he was saying or idk, was on a blocking spree lol

• paws up 3