Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,893
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

They prob didn't release a teaser today because the whole "film" would be showed then :mess:
Keeping my expectations low and not expecting anymore then the outfits we have already seen and her posing/drinking to a chromatica track :creepin:

This, if there's no teaser other than the pics we've been show I'm not expecting a lot 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
5 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

This is off topic but whats the tea with the horse thingy for the reactions? i dont get it... the chromatica oreo cookie outsold by MILES :lesson:

lil nas payola

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Notice: I’ve seen a lot of unfamiliar faces without profile pics reacting to my posts here recently - so y’all should make introduction threads and get involved everywhere else around the site! Nobody bites except @little legend

spacer.png

spacer.png

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 44,893
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Notice: I’ve seen a lot of unfamiliar faces without profile pics reacting to my posts here recently - so y’all should make introduction threads and get involved everywhere else around the site! Nobody bites except @little legend

spacer.png

and e.n.t.e.l.a.

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 57,463
6 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Album Bomb incoming, Andrés lost

mqaB0C.gif

Um not sure about that but we have to see

This opening is bad for a newly released song that was and is still on TTH yet it’s about to exit the top 200 of Spotify 

Fans might stream the first day out of curiosity to check out but if a song that had this kind of individual exposure can’t crack the top 50 I think it’s difficult for her to serve an album bomb (maybe You Belong With Me and a few fan favorites can crack the bottom of the Hot 100)

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,463
1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

This is making me rethink the whole song. From the worse one to the best

Worst? 

It’s literally top 3 on Chromatica, I think you confused it with Basic Woman or 1000 Crows :ohhh:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2