Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 12,830
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

wonder if it'll get anymore? maybe Canada gold? US gold? probably a stretch...

I think silver in UK perhaps but that might be a stretch. I believe gold in Brazil may also be possible. 

Seeing as 911 has been N/A on Italian Spotify since like forever yet reached gold, I'm confident SL may get platinum there... Chromatica platinum charting for over 40 weeks and all these gold and platinum singles... This is how the era should've been WW. Canada, Brazil, Italy did Chromatica right! 

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,420
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think silver in UK perhaps but that might be a stretch. I believe gold in Brazil may also be possible. 

Seeing as 911 has been N/A on Italian Spotify since like forever yet reached gold, I'm confident SL may get platinum there... Chromatica platinum charting for over 40 weeks and all these gold and platinum singles... This is how the era should've been WW. Canada, Brazil, Italy did Chromatica right! 

would be really nice. Her certs have been amazing since Shallow so a couple of cute gold's for 911 would be nice to keep this long list going:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Gaga_discography

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,625
Spoiler

I remember Madonna being criticized for collabing with current artists to get attention/relevance and the way majority of our LG7/droplet wishes involve other artists, well

:bow:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,625
7 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Because well, Madonna’s collabs just aren’t  good whereas Gaga always makes slayage, solo or collab. 

spacer.png

People better stop hating Jewels N' Drugs then

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

11 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:
  Hide contents

I remember Madonna being criticized for collabing with current artists to get attention/relevance and the way majority of our LG7/droplet wishes involve other artists, well

:bow:

Well we need someone to do promo for the songs since gaga won't do it :arguega:

• lol 1

Moderator 17,129
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Because well, Madonna’s collabs just aren’t  good whereas Gaga always makes slayage, solo or collab. 

spacer.png

Her JT collab was fantastic. One of her best songs ever. 

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,887

I still have a glimmer of hope for a Gaga feature in a Cardi single from this era tbh, it would be fantastic, and since Cardi already got the solo single out of the way with UP Im praying

• paws up 1

Tbh I highly doubt Gaga will go for mainstream collabs (on her songs) unless she releases a Chromatica type of album (which won't happen anytime soon methinks) 

floptinaisapig.thumb.png.5fd7eee4bac0f1b

The ideal thing would be to feature on someone else's songs but again, something she has never done in the past 10 years

floptinaisapig.thumb.png.5fd7eee4bac0f1b

Moderator 17,129
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Plss not that garbage :icant:

Her only ok-ish collab is Me Against the Music, the rest are just so bad

This one slaps harder than 95% of her songs. 

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,582
1 hour ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

@Delusional jk Out Of Control has potential especially for today's climate but I'd switch Katy with Rih for an actual smash

I love that fanmade version with Nicki and Iggy. Though I don’t want Onika anywhere close to Gaga, Amethyst would be great, for real :giveup:

Gaga Unreleased EP/LP is a need, not a want. :arguega:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,850

Moolinda is receiving I&A from Scooter himself, the only explanation for this Justice/Peaches propaganda methinks

F6-F69-FC2-C20-C-48-E9-86-F6-87331-E74-D

• lol 2