Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 18,474
2 hours ago, Delusional said:

So what I’m hearing is 

• it did not do well

People need to stop comparing chromatica to folklore and evermore then because those had less promo than Chromatica :toofunny:  Please. 

Nah, you just don’t get it, babe. Thats ok tho.

• thanks 3

Popster for Sale 57,480
14 minutes ago, Delusional said:

HAC radio? Fair enough. Guess it was a single. 

But not to widespread stations like ARUTW was in most markets. Hence the streams.

So being sent to radios in huge and only relevant country US is less “promo” than radio adds in “irrelevant” markets

Pick a struggle

DBD1169-F-D7-F3-418-B-BB97-BB1-D938-F81-

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,471
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

So being sent to radios in huge and only relevant country US is less “promo” than radio adds in “irrelevant” markets

Pick a struggle

DBD1169-F-D7-F3-418-B-BB97-BB1-D938-F81-

Remember when The Archer said France is an irrelevant market :icant:

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 16,851

Gaga crossed the 11B mark in Kworb Youtube

Total views:11,000,438,500

Current daily avg:4,035,130

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 6

A Popster Is Born 12,832

NRO ST and HIH were all #1 on TTH barely over a year ago and now fans are faking TTH promotion  :enigma: let’s just be glad our fave didn’t go in a different direction… onwards and upwards to the TopGun song!  :ari_roll:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,513

I’m officially a stan. I’m officially on board this train. I love Lil Nas X and this song made me cry, made me remember all those times I only felt accepted on Gagadaily talking to all of you about pop stars and music that people would call me gay for listening to....:bradley: all those times in high school I felt so alone and didn’t have nearly the friends that people around me did...

love you Lil Nas and I’m rooting so hard for you and your success, thank you for a song like this

wow I love him and this song  I’ll never forget stanning Gaga with y’all :prideheart:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4
  • hugs 2
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 12,832
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’m officially a stan. I’m officially on board this train. I love Lil Nas X and this song made me cry, made me remember all those times I only felt accepted on Gagadaily talking to all of you about pop stars and music that people would call me gay for listening to....:bradley:

love you Lil Nas and I’m rooting so hard for you and your success

i am a fan now because:

Lil Nas X on Queer Style, Gaga’s Inspiration and His Pride-Themed Collection With UGG (msn.com)

Q. Looking back to the past then, is there someone whose creative legacy inspires you?

A. There’s no one I exactly aspire to be like. But someone who’s style I thought was really great—beyond great, actually, whose style was really interesting was Lady Gaga. Everything she did was very camp, and very much out there, especially at the time.   

he has decided to stan.... poor rihanna, britney and beyonce barely getting mentioned... add Lil Nas X onto a list along with Rina, Bad Bunny, Cardi B, Taylor Swift :billie:

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 12,832

Hopefully the documetary airing last night + friends spot will help Gaga's catalogue like her performing for Biden did. I suspect if gucci is controversial and a success, Bad Romance and ARUTW may start scraping 600k on their friday update for Nov-Jan :receipts:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,513

Wow “enough for you” is f-ing beautiful.......:bradley:

what’s up with all these artists making me cry this morning...

edit: the way I’ve added every single song to my library... @Delusional spilt

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2