Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Moderator 17,129
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

''We're you silenced or siiiilenced.'' teas

Oprah Winfrey Smirk GIF

True. It really feels like DJWS had a more serious falling out with Gaga than RedOne :awkney:

A Popster Is Born 12,832
Just now, corvus albus said:

True. It really feels like DJWS had a more serious falling out with Gaga than RedOne :awkney:

Well, he says they haven't spoken, my impression is people from her team have intervened and told him to pack it in. Remember that mess last week with the Bloodpop DMs? and how everytime its brought up the remix album is teased to try to keep us focused on upcoming projects.... I dont think everyone on her side is happy with him or the prospect of an Act 2. Who knows

A Popster Is Born 11,940
1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

BTW Anniversary this Sunday, a PopJustice person that people seem to somewhat trust wrote in the Gaga discussion thread 'Get Ready'.... I just thought i'd share that but dont bother getting excited when it amounts to nothing :laughga:

Watch them release that leaked 8 minute video and call it a day. Gaga "announcing" Chromatica cover and tracklist teas :icant:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,596
5 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Watch them release that leaked 8 minute video and call it a day. Gaga "announcing" Chromatica cover and tracklist teas :icant:

Seems exactly on point :icant:

A Popster Is Born 11,596

I never expected anything from that Act II talk, that they would release any songs of it, but it still feels a bit sad that they don’t want to consider doing something, a big part of our fanbase wants for. Especially in the streaming era when all you need to do is Upload the music to streaming platforms. 

DJWS now : Interscope hijacked my plans. I'm feeling the way that I’m feeling, I'm feeling with you [...] You won’t get Act II tonight (or any other night) :pillow:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,940
8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

French gouvernement just announced that vaccinations will finally be open to everyone 18+ in France starting May 31!

Interesting chart fact :katy:

Popster for Sale 44,902
8 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

I never expected anything from that Act II talk, that they would release any songs of it, but it still feels a bit sad that they don’t want to consider doing something, a big part of our fanbase wants for. Especially in the streaming era when all you need to do is Upload the music to streaming platforms. 

DJWS now : Interscope hijacked my plans. I'm feeling the way that I’m feeling, I'm feeling with you [...] You won’t get Act II tonight (or any other night) :pillow:

Gaga wants nothing to do with her music career these days :pillow:

Lady ActressGa is where it's at 

Popster for Sale 44,902

Streets are saying 3 new Lana tracks will drop today. Then we have Sour by Oliver Twist and new single by Lil Nas X. This week we are being fed.

• yaas, gaga 1

Remember that LoveGame remix trend that died a long ago... well, it seems that it’s being resurrected due to the release of a new filter that fits the sound... I guess.

Fat Cat GIF

The trend may not have any impact on LoveGame’s streams tho... but anyways.

TikTok Trend LoveGame Remix - 61,9k videos (+30-25k since the last update)

Eyebrows W GIF by ZombiUnicorn

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s Spotify update:

Poker Face - 534.769.661 (+451.980)

Bad Romance - 557.204.174 (+494.215)

ARUTW - 603.040.099 (+501.646)

Rain On Me - 603.971.506 (+758.943)

Shallow - 1.501.357.379 (+1.006.377)

Edited by Gagacharts
  • paws up 14

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s Spotify update (BTW edition):

Marry The Night - 75.714.021 (+39.961)

Bloody Mary - 35.492.006 (+40.976)

You And I - 108.590.912 (+55.942)

The Edge Of Glory - 156.637.317 (+120.773)

Judas - 143.800.566 (+149.668)

Born This Way - 298.181.624 (+254.265)

Album - 1.014.491.519 (+766.291)

• paws up 9

A Popster Is Born 11,596
43 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Gaga wants nothing to do with her music career these days :pillow:

Lady ActressGa is where it's at 

But if he still hasn't talked with Gaga, then it looks like her team / label don’t want her to do anything with it, especially when every time he was posting about it, he was adding 'to keep talking about it and keep signing the petition, so the label will see' sth like this. 

Anyways, if where it's at is ActressGa, give us the Top Gun song mama, it's for a movie after all. Not for a music industry :ohhh:

• paws up 1