Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

Ram Pam Pam also has a new peak and big rise on Spotify Spain today

the song entered the top 50 yesterday, and now it rose 14 places until 32. 

Many people were quick to call this song a flop but I guess it'll end up doing cute in the long run. Maybe not a supersmash, but definitely not a flop because it still has a lot of time to grow.

Moderator 3,690
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

“good 4 u” — Spotify Charts (05/19):

WW: #1 (=) — +7,893,211 plays
US: #1 (=) — +3,201,988 plays 
UK: #1 (=) — +741,808 plays

The way G4U is peaking right before the album release and the way DL and Deja Vu will get a boost tomorrow. Olivia coming to enter the top 10 female Spotify album debuts. It will be interesting to see if Olivia is able to outpeak Billie's 47M for WWAFAWDWG. I think no, but maybe miss Olivia will outsmash even that. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 3,690

The Taylor and Jack co-write comes from the fact that Olivia samples "New Years Day" on the track. The album is out in NZ so probably if you want to listen to it, you can. 

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
Just now, Andreu said:

her team see something available for cert and they send the cheque for that Wiki flex... the way she gets these rare country certs and even in Austria where Gaga could get a nice gold for Chromatica, SL, and Plat for ROM... @Interscope 

angry clap GIF

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Please no one make a thread about shallow doing more than WAP on ATRL the bardi gang are the only fanbase left that slightly like us :rip:

I agree the thread is unnecessary but I don't understand the sister fanbases theory, at the end of the day it goes down to every person as an individual, and within a fanbase you'll find people who will stan and hate every artist out there 

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810

BTW Anniversary this Sunday, a PopJustice person that people seem to somewhat trust wrote in the Gaga discussion thread 'Get Ready'.... I just thought i'd share that but dont bother getting excited when it amounts to nothing :laughga:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,681
17 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

BTW Anniversary this Sunday, a PopJustice person that people seem to somewhat trust wrote in the Gaga discussion thread 'Get Ready'.... I just thought i'd share that but dont bother getting excited when it amounts to nothing :laughga:

Well, to be honest there is something happening I think. We know GGD is a mess but PropaGaga somehow has some links to Gaga’s team and they knew about BTW discount on iTunes.

Pop-a-911-ster 39,267
59 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

Spotify Global

#99 (+2) Shallow - 995,132

#101 (+3) WAP - 979,132

Shallow casually outstreaming one of the biggest streaming smashes of 2020

tenor.gif?itemid=8249333

I am literally shook......Cardi begging Gaga for that collab.....LOL jk...yall I love Cardi but this is hilarious you gotta admit :billie:

Season 1 Please GIF