Born This Way : 1 012 964 988 742 961
Joanne : 1 217 659 640 416 391
ARTPOP (Incl. Xtina DWUW): 791 448 099 348 230

Collapsica :bradley:

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
20 minutes ago, donatellab said:

wait why is it page 911 for me as well :katy:

It is for most users, only the mods (and the community leaders) can see hidden posts and that boosts it to page 914 for us. 

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 14,782
49 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

It is for most users, only the mods (and the community leaders) can see hidden posts and that boosts it to page 914 for us. 

Not the mods enjoying three whole pages of @MANiCURE1295's cropped cottages :arguega:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,782
16 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Gaga truly got them with Plastic Doll. He's a fan btw :gunga:

i'm going to get drown of FLOP reacts, but did he lie?

• paws up 2
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 2,909
17 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Per chiunque cerchi un teaser di SOUR di Olivia, ecco un bellissimo frammento di "Happier"

Grazie @FFXIV WhiteMage per aver condiviso questo nella pagina dell'artista di Olivia Rodrigo.

Why does everyone say she is similar to Lorde when she is actually more halfway between Taylor and Lana?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
1 hour ago, Ms I am a local said:

Not Migos' new track being called Straightenin :enigma:

Well, they know their target audience I guess

Scared Cookie Monster GIF

Sksksksk

When it came out they were homophobic and Fadty did that embarrassing performance on SNL where she girated her hips on a table in front of them. Whew chile her ‘ARTPOP era’ was heavy :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,371
Just now, danwasd said:

i'm going to get drown of FLOP reacts, but did he lie?

he has no right to complain gaga isn't dressing up in a more elaborate way in a situation where she isn't meant to be photographed in

• paws up 6
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 14,782
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

he has no right to complain gaga isn't dressing up in a more elaborate way in a situation where she isn't meant to be photographed in

i feel like he's talking about the outfit not being pretty rather than being non-elaborate

Pop-a-911-ster 30,371
Just now, danwasd said:

i feel like he's talking about the outfit not being pretty rather than being non-elaborate

same point still applies

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,371

lemme listen :mess:

EDIT; it's not even new :dead:

EDIT 2 the high voices are annoying but the song is lowkey cute :icant: I dig the bossa vibes

Edited by Andreu

Moderator 3,690

I really don't understand the criticisms of Gaga's outfit. If Gaga is going out to the grocery store/a pharmacy etc then she is free to dress comfortably and it is delusional to except her to look like she is going to a red carpet. If she had attended a talkshow/ceremony/red carpet in this look, then there would be reasons to criticise but here it is not the case. 

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 436
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

I really don't understand the criticisms of Gaga's outfit. If Gaga is going out to the grocery store/a pharmacy etc then she is free to dress comfortably and it is delusional to except her to look like she is going to a red carpet. If she had attended a talkshow/ceremony/red carpet in this look, then there would be reasons to criticise but here it is not the case. 

I mean... who’s gonna wear extravagant outfit to a damn shop :rip: some stans really need to get out of their houses from time to time

• paws up 9

A Popster Is Born 14,782
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

same point still applies

i mean, she can wear whatever she wants, but she sometimes chooses outfits than won't cater all the audience, high fashion or comfy