Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 57,296
10 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

ha Bohemian Rhapsody, mixed reviews,  but wildly successful and wins multiple Oscars iktr!!!

This is an example that critics sometimes are bullsh*t

I loved the film, not as much as A God Is Born but it’s truly a great music film :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
29 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I loved the film, not as much as A God Is Born but it’s truly a great music film :oscar:

BR was an alright film, I thought Bradley deserved the Oscar win that year over Rami but oh well :bradley:

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,129

I just know if they released this song in Germany it would've been Gagas biggest song ever and one of the biggest songs of all time :sistrens:

Spoiler

It sounds very similar to one of the most popular pop genres in Germany. Some examples

Spoiler

ARTPOPster 1,241
8 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

only good thing in that movie is Rami Malek acting and music of course

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

I just know if they released this song in Germany it would've been Gagas biggest song ever and one of the biggest songs of all time :sistrens:

Hide contents

It sounds very similar to one of the most popular pop genres in Germany. Some examples

Hide contents

germans like boring music yes wbk

b2780x1450.thumb.jpg.65cab9cf755b4138664

A Popster Is Born 11,579
4 hours ago, Sir.Sim said:

That would make ASIB 2nd most streamed original soundtrack, because Suicide Squad includes for example Without Me by Eminem and You Don’t Own me by G-Eazy and girl a name of I don't remember :unamused:

• paws up 2

Moderator 24,472
24 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

That would make ASIB 2nd most streamed original soundtrack, because Suicide Squad includes for example Without Me by Eminem and You Don’t Own me by G-Eazy and girl a name of I don't remember :unamused:

Just now, PanPikus said:

Okay!! 

• lol 5