She looks sooo good in this video. And a BOP obviously :bunny:

And these are classics as well

Nostalgia hits haaaard :darkmode:

the way this european queen has so many hits under her belt

her mind :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850

A Popster Is Born 16,850

just listened to INNA through your posts and it sounds low-budget bops by an amateur :icant:

Aya and Angele, aka the Cont.European Pop Queens can't relate

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850
3 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

just listened to INNA through your posts and it sounds low-budget bops by an amateur :icant:

obviously not including Rosalia cause Spanish is GLOBAL

:oscar:

A Popster Is Born 16,850
7 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

What's with everyone talking about the fad from my country (Inna). When it comes to hits from my country nothing is more iconic than this lol

my all-time fave non-English smash tbh :bunny:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 436
1 hour ago, FRANZGA said:

The irony :enigma: 

The Fame Popster 436
38 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

What's with everyone talking about the fad from my country (Inna). When it comes to hits from my country nothing is more iconic than this lol

They are from Republic of Moldova tho :rip: 

The Fame Popster 316
6 hours ago, emig_09 said:

:prideheart:

The sun isn't really a credible source.. I honestly don't see her doing well this era. 5 years is a big gap in the streaming era and she doesn't have a fanbase. hmmm

A Popster Is Born 10,646
7 hours ago, FRANZGA said:

Well she's in a music hiatus, streams and views will slowly decrease until she's back with new music

A Popster Is Born 10,646
2 minutes ago, Zak said:

The sun isn't really a credible source.. I honestly don't see her doing well this era. 5 years is a big gap in the streaming era and she doesn't have a fanbase. hmmm

Pleaaaase she's doing stronger streams on Spotify than Lady Gaga without even releasing in 5 years :bradley:

You know as much as me that she'll be slaying streams

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 316
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Her fan base is pretty big and her streaming power is insane. She’ll get the playlisting and GP support so she will do decent. However, will radio pick her up that’s the question. 

No, it's the gp listening to her older hits. She doesn't have a dedicated fanbase like Nicki, Gaga or Taylor. Rihanna is very radio driven, the majority of her pure sales are bad (singles and albums). Paparazzi outsold the majority of her #1s. Her first week #s are pretty weak for the amount of radio support she gets. I guess it depends on the quality and genre of the music. It might be another local if it's urban again. Anti didn't do well in Europe and Oceania. 

11 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Pleaaaase she's doing stronger streams on Spotify than Lady Gaga without even releasing in 5 years :bradley:

You know as much as me that she'll be slaying streams

Well black artists tend to do better on streaming, while white artists do better when it comes to pure sales. Also, she has 65 official singles (sent to radio) compared to 25 that Gaga has. Recurrent streams don't mean anything because Sia and Katy's older hits are still doing well, while they're struggling now. 

• love 1