Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Popster for Sale 44,893

I like Good 4 U but I can't believe Olivia Rodrigo when she says she ever spent a night crying on a bathroom :mess:

A "I Kissed a Girl" teas

Such a good pop-rock song though

Edited by ChromaticaOreos

Pop-a-911-ster 39,508
4 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Idk if you’re offended that Taylor’s music is boring to me or annoyed that I didn’t post the  tweet? Yes, Taylor music is boring to me, that’s my opinion, yes I saw the tweet and I mentioned that in response to your post. And no, it wasn’t that serious, it’s not a big deal and can’t we move on with a beautiful Saturday that is ahead of us? Like, this is just a harmless, littlest thing and you’re ending your post with an exclamantion. 

Relax. 
:love:

One thing I really hate about this thread in particular is I find it incredibly difficult to actually give my opinion, I feel like the second you say something “this artist is boring” or “I don’t think artist x can perform well” you immediately get reported.

like is this a forum where we can have discussions and disagreements or a place where we’re all forced to agree and sing songs together?

like why are people reporting others for saying someone is boring....how bored do you have to be to report someone for stating an opinion? Flamebait is just fancy forum language for “cannot accept another point of view” 

Many thin skinned people here honestly 

edit: also kinda funny to me that anyone and everyone can sh!t on Katy whenever they want but GOD FORBID someone mention Taylor in a negative light yall melt down  :rip:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 14,855
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

One thing I really hate about this thread in particular is I find it incredibly difficult to actually give my opinion, I feel like the second you say something “this artist is boring” or “I don’t think artist x can perform well” you immediately get reported.

like is this a forum or a place where we’re all forced to agree?

like why are people reporting others for saying someone is boring....how bored do you have to be to report someone for stating an opinion? Flamebait is just fancy forum language for “cannot accept another point of view” 

just my two cents, not the flamebait is per se "not accepting another point of view" but a Kirill-esque interpretation of what's flamebait is, imo :arguega:

Anygays, the bulge-grabbing, american hottie N-person spilled once again :arguega:

• thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,850
28 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Global Spotify:

#108(-25) Shallow (1,028,024)

#194(-36) Rain on Me (791,215)

New releases impact 

Mess @ Shallow being above Electric's debut, she's really over :rip:

I'm afraid for the Sunday update :shakes:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,508
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

I'm such a pot-stirrer :icant:

How do you think I feel quoting someone from like 5 hours ago restarting this whole conversation :laughga:

...ops :billie:

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,850

Olivia Rodrigo confirming she's the newest streaming elixir :oscar:

and that's with mediocre playlisting

DL remains untouched tho but d*mn excited for the album's numbers

• love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
10 minutes ago, BenG said:

Is it safe to say "ARTPOP is boring!"?

:creepin:

saying it once and basing your personality on dragging the album for a whole week are different things I fear

• paws up 3