Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

The Fame Popster 436
Just now, Miaou said:

Sorry about what ? That You & I isn’t as good as Million God ? 

spacer.png

I-... the lies

Million Performances wishes

b2780x1450.jpg.a65916393d588d792003d16a0

also, I think miss Gaga should work with Inez & Vinoodh again for a music video / visual :excited:

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,904
8 minutes ago, lunnuyu said:

I-... the lies

Million Performances wishes

b2780x1450.jpg.a65916393d588d792003d16a0

also, I think miss Gaga should work with Inez & Vinoodh again for a music video / visual :excited:

Why ? The MV is at 265M views, doing 100K daily views and will surpass the MV of Born This Way. :excited:

You & I is doing 27K daily views, struggling at 160M views :excited:

You should be worried about your fave :excited:

It looks like only her stans are complaining about the masterpiece of MR :excited:

• lol 2

The Fame Popster 436
Just now, Miaou said:

Why ? The MV is at 265M views, doing 100K daily views and will surpass the MV of Born This Way. :excited:

It looks like only her stans are complaining about the masterpiece of MR :excited:

MR - her worst ballad ever :excited:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 11,940
1 hour ago, Miaou said:

Well views dont mean a song is better than another. But YES Million Reasons was her best ballad until ASIB happened :arguega:

I still remember loving it first listen :love:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,276

20 hours and ELECTRIC at 2,8m on YT...

How many streams do you predict on the tomorrow's Spotify update?

• lol 1

"PRISM," her 2013 album, debuted at No. 1 on iTunes in 100 countries and has sold 15 million adjusted albums worldwide. Her fourth studio album, "WITNESS," has sold 4 million adjusted albums.  "SMILE" is certified gold and was the biggest streaming launch of Perry's musical career. 2020's "SMILE" release has sold over 1.25 million adjusted albums, with nearly 2 billion combined streams to date.

https://abc.com/shows/american-idol/cast/katy-perry

the blatant inflation omg … serving BTW selling 25 million adjusted albums, ARTPOP 7 million adjusted albums, Joanne & Chromatica 6-7 million adjusted albums:icant: :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 13,467
1 hour ago, xo_hours said:

"PRISM," her 2013 album, debuted at No. 1 on iTunes in 100 countries and has sold 15 million adjusted albums worldwide. Her fourth studio album, "WITNESS," has sold 4 million adjusted albums.  "SMILE" is certified gold and was the biggest streaming launch of Perry's musical career. 2020's "SMILE" release has sold over 1.25 million adjusted albums, with nearly 2 billion combined streams to date.

https://abc.com/shows/american-idol/cast/katy-perry

the blatant inflation omg … serving BTW selling 25 million adjusted albums, ARTPOP 7 million adjusted albums, Joanne & Chromatica 6-7 million adjusted albums:icant: :icant:

This is embarrassing :mess:

• paws up 3