Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

A Popster Is Born 16,279
25 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gaga has expressed her love for Israel in the past so personally I hope she’s educated herself now and will speak out when she’s ready. After all, I was told a couple weeks ago when everyone was debating Harry Styles’ sexuality, that he should speak out and make it clear because many people don’t have the privilege to be so free with their sexuality around the world. Same logic should apply here ig and Gaga should make it clear if she still supports Israel or not - because of the mass censoring of the situation in many countries. 

Develop more please.

Speaking of Harry, did he speak out? :arguega:

Popster for Sale 44,650

Apparently Love Again by Dua will have a MV. It'll probably close out the era, which had an impressive amount of promoted singles: Don't Start Now, title track ( promo single ), Physical, Break My Heart, Hallucinate (promo single?), Levitating (3 dif. versions), We're Good and now Love Again. (12 songs in total, and if we count other active singles she had not on Future Nostalgia it's 14). Imagine if Gaga promoted entire Chromatica tracklist :bradley:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,364
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Apparently Love Again by Dua will have a MV. It'll probably close out the era, which had an impressive amount of promoted singles: Don't Start Now, title track ( promo single ), Physical, Break My Heart, Hallucinate (promo single?), Levitating (3 dif. versions), We're Good and now Love Again. (12 songs in total, and if we count other active singles she had not on Future Nostalgia it's 14). Imagine if Gaga promoted entire Chromatica tracklist :bradley:

not to forget Un Día and Prisoner, since she slapped them on the album as well :billie:

Popster for Sale 44,650
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

not to forget Un Día and Prisoner, since she slapped them on the album as well :billie:

I forgot about Prisoner. 15 promoted songs this era then. :rip:

24 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

All of that for FN to end up “only” 8 spots above Chromatica on IFPI album chart :mess:

Popster for Sale 44,650
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Waiting for political activist Taylor Swift to speak out about the Palestine issue :ohhh:

You Need To Calm Down (Israel) is coming in 5 years time. 

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 13,395
1 minute ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

You Need To Calm Down (Israel) is coming in 5 years time. 

Taylor in 2036:

“I didn’t realise until recently that I could advocate for a community that I’m not a part of, so I’m releasing this music video to support the Palestinian freedom movement. Sign the petition to end the US government’s support for Israel”  :war:

• thanks 1
  • lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 29,658
22 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

Electric by Katy is going to have a MV with Pikachu apparently. Coming for top 20 most streamed female artist maybe? Excited either way.

A bop is coming 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,779
3 hours ago, Delusional said:

Gaga needs to say something about Israel x Palestine because every single god damn time she stays silent about these sort of situations it bites her in the a** when she actually does something Chromatica related. It’s also annoying that she doesn’t speak out until she’s asked to or until she gets backlash... :katy_pie:

Am I mentally prepared to her tweeting an endorsment of Is***l, though?

ezgif-4-5da261335fd2.gif