Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 31,845

In France Telephone was way bigger than TEOG.

And still today Telephone is one of her most played songs in the straights clubs :creepin:  In the non corona b*ch world 

Edited by Miaou
  • paws up 4

Telephone somehow charted 35 weeks and peaked at #2 in Sweden, yet i have neaver heard it in my life on radio or in public places and i have even heard Eh Eh several times:mess:. Must been a spotify smash only since Gaga was the queen of spotify back when only swedes knew about the platform :shakes:

Popster for Sale 57,284
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

In France Telephone was way bigger than TEOG.

And still today Telephone is one of her most played songs in the straights clubs :creepin: 

I mean even if TEOG is superior only one of them made it to the IFPI top 10 :cm:

TEOG was more of a local hit :bigbird:

Popster for Sale 44,771
1 minute ago, little legend said:
My Head & My Heart

iTunes:
#2 Greece (+4)

No surprises since it is played a lot on radios. But it's a good song so i hope it becomes a hit :oscar:

can't wait for you to start praising Stupid Love next 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 2,930
37 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

È un crimine MTN floppato, seconda miglior canzone dell'album. Immagina se il lancio del singolo fosse stato BTW-TEOG-MTN-Schieße, il video di Blood Mary, l'unico singolo statunitense, uscito per Halloween. Era Smash:ucello grande:

the Born This Way era should have unfolded like this:

- Born This Way lead single late January with live grammy for more longevity in the charts

- The Edge of Glory second single which is pushed into the period late March - April - May - June in order to consolidate as a hit of a similar level to fireworks

- Marry The Night third single + release of the album in mid-June in order to help each other

- Scheisse in September fourth single with a video similar to that of the Fame perfume

- you and i winter single launched in November

- Medley Grammy You and I & Hair Acoustic. Hair becomes the world's latest single.

Judas is released as a local single in Asia and Europe with the video,

the singles perform like this:

born this eay # 1 6 week 15 weeks top 10 30 weeks hot 100

The edge of glory peak # 1 five weeks 17 weeks top 10 40 hot week 100

Marry The Night # 1 three weeks 12 weeks top 10 25 hot 100 weeks

Scheisse peak # 3 10 weeks top 10 20 weeks hot 100

You And I peak # 5 8 weeks top 10

Hair peak #6 5 weeks top 10

Edited by ReadyGaga
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,410
2 minutes ago, ChromaticaOreos said:

I hope we hear something from Gaga about the remix album soon

but probably she knows as much as we do right now :icant:

It’s funny ngl but I’m fairly sure she gave a green light for this and was in touch with Bloodpop throughout the process.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,771
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It’s funny ngl but I’m fairly sure she gave a green light for this and was in touch with Bloodpop throughout the process.

hopefully! my theory is that this has been in the works for a while now, and she was absent during this part but present before, best case scenario she has at least one visual ready for it too but that's entering delusional realm

Edited by ChromaticaOreos
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,578
55 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Re TEOG and Telephone. All I know is that Telephone was def way more popular here than TEOG, both on the radio and on tv.

Well, after TFM era ended, or No, since she released BTW nothing got as popular as her older songs. They just played her newer songs less and less. Till Shallow she didn't have anything as big. And even Shallow was barely played by radio. I mean #27 peak. But thankfully it became a huge hit without their support. 

43 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Fun fact: non single bloody Mary has an 800k playlist reach but outstreams 3m playlist reaching MTN. We can perhaps deduce so-called 'fans' aren't streaming TEOG!!11

To be fair BM got the Tik Tok promo. As it should tho :carly_bye:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,410
1 minute ago, PanPikus said:

Well, after TFM era ended, or No, since she released BTW nothing got as popular as her older songs. They just played her newer songs less and less. Till Shallow she didn't have anything as big. And even Shallow was barely played by radio. I mean #27 peak. But thankfully it became a huge hit without their support. 

Which basically proves my point that Telephone wad bigger here than TEOG

:kiss:

• paws up 1