Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,893
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Pleeeease if Rina is on it she's far from being a nobody. She's growing a lot on the pop scene. Her album is probably stronger than anything Gaga released since BTW, in an objective sight. And I'm not even a fan :enigma:

the fact that both of you only talk about rina says it all

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,474
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

the fact that both of you only talk about rina says it all

What it says is that we’re refuting your false claim that the album is being done with nobodies. Thats all.

• paws up 4
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,893
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Why do I feel like absolutely no one is talking about these tweets when for months all “we” believed was pathetic Twitter insiders... the literal head producer of Chromatica is talking about releasing HL Babylon and suddenly everyone is silent or saying they would rather have nothing :toofunny:

bc he's a crazy liar

A Popster Is Born 10,670

Just my opinion but remixes can be very well done and useful in some cases it features new artists. 

Choosen Family feat Elton is one of the proofs. 

And Gaga had some gorgeous remixes with some artists added (LoveGame feat M. Monson, DWUW feat Rick Ross / Christina Aguilera, Marry The Night feat The Weeknd...)

I'm curious to see what will happen on Chromatica remixes

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,474
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Why do I feel like absolutely no one is talking about these tweets when for months all “we” believed was pathetic Twitter insiders... the literal head producer of Chromatica is talking about releasing HL Babylon and suddenly everyone is silent or saying they would rather have nothing :toofunny:

Because it’s too drama free for Twitter liddos. They don’t like direct message. They went and called Bloodpop a troll yet they believe diorleaks or lekasy or whatever they are called.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 29,893
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Oui oui oui and Gaga is lazy and her team is stupid and Bobby blocked you. We know that, love.

:love:

Loop No GIFhe's been known as a troll for months there is no correlation in what you're saying

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,474
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Loop No GIFhe's been known as a troll for months there is no correlation in what you're saying

Oh but there is a correlation, you just chose to ignore it. It’s ok, tho. This gif makes up for it. Lol.

• love 1

Popster This Way 691

The Fame 3 weeks shy of 200 weeks charting in the UK, and it dropped off. My stupid country.

ODRr.gif

Edited by Rusty
  • sad 2
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,900
1 hour ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Omg 

Suddenly I'm really NOT excited for a noisy album of songs we've heard and an incoming 53 on Metacritic :awkney:Prove me wrong, bloodclout :bigbird:

I used to like Dorian Electra but they and their posts feel cursed and weird nowadays and this song and video is an absolute attrocity :rip:

Popster for Sale 44,900

Bloodpop has been trolling and teasing things that don't come to fruition for years now.

It's normal that people don't trust him + it's really strange that he's announcing and talking about a Gaga project without her even mentioning it.

• paws up 9
  • thanks 1