Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

The Fame Popster 436
15 hours ago, little legend said:

It's not a smash but well it's the 5th-6th single from the album. 

I wish we also had many singles from the eras and not just 1-2 single every era since 2013:rip: Her streams would have been way higher

Wasn’t it originally a standalone that got shoved last minute into the album? The fact they add it first, even before the intro :rip: 

A Popster Is Born 11,830
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I would rather having nothing than that remix album :rip:

Why would you want nothing instead of something that can help Chromatica for a couple of weeks? Makes no sense.

And yeah I dont care for remixes either, but promo is promo miss Vivien!

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 29,680
2 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Why would you want nothing instead of something that can help Chromatica for a couple of weeks? Makes no sense.

And yeah I dont care for remixes either, but promo is promo miss Vivien!

Because I'm smelling a PANNED and useless mess :'( that will boost her daily streams for a day

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Because I'm smelling a PANNED and useless mess :'( that will boost her daily streams for a day

But it might force her to release 1 more video when its released. So we win either way :ohhh:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I would rather having nothing than that remix album :rip:

Then dont listen and pretend it doesnt exist :elmo:

33 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Omg 

Suddenly I'm really NOT excited for a noisy album of songs we've heard and an incoming 53 on Metacritic :awkney:Prove me wrong, bloodclout :bigbird:

I havent heard any of his music and let me keep my mouth closed :dead:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,830
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

I don't think so :rip: she'll RT bloodpop tweet and call it a day

Welp. Then it might help her to be nominated for EDM categories at the next AMAs and BBMAs :ohhh:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,680

I'm sure they have a lot of songs that didn't make the cut in those Acts for Chromatica so I'm not sure why they aren't releasing a special edition with like 4-6 new songs instead of a remix album with nobodies...

A Popster Is Born 18,409
6 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I'm sure they have a lot of songs that didn't make the cut in those Acts for Chromatica so I'm not sure why they aren't releasing a special edition with like 4-6 new songs instead of a remix album with nobodies...

I’m sorry but Rina is not a nobody. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 10,473
7 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Pleeeease if Rina is on it she's far from being a nobody. She's growing a lot on the pop scene. Her album is probably stronger than anything Gaga released since BTW, in an objective sight. And I'm not even a fan :enigma:

• paws up 1