Charts Discussion - Gaga already crossed 1B on spotify this year

Andreu

Pop-a-911-ster 29,893
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Proving that greatest hits albums work in today’s age if you have solid hits LOL

Well it’s... useless I mean it’s only to get another entry on charts 

• paws up 2

13 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Wait queen

I hope she's putting new music out soon. Caution was so good, her best work since E=MC² or even Butterfly.

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster This Way 979

I don't know why but I'm really excited for the Top Gun song... Gaga has huge shoes to fill after the iconic smash that is Take My Breath Away :gaga-scream: I don't think she'll get another Shallow with that one but if it goes at least Top 5 on the Hot 100 I'll be beyond greatful tho she totally deserves another solo #1 hit 

• paws up 4

Popstanne 8,177

I will be already satisfied with Gaga posting on Twitter/IG for BTW’s 10th anniversary. 

I think she hasn’t acknowledged anything since Just Dance turning 10, right? If we’re not counting the “I don’t remember ARTPOP” trolling :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,832
3 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

I don't know why but I'm really excited for the Top Gun song... Gaga has huge shoes to fill after the iconic smash that is Take My Breath Away :gaga-scream: I don't think she'll get another Shallow with that one but if it goes at least Top 5 on the Hot 100 I'll be beyond greatful tho she totally deserves another solo #1 hit 

Her drivers licence moment upon us except Chartster will laugh as it goes top 10/20 on Spotify WW and in US it doesn't crack top 40 for weeks :billiecat:

Spoiler

Then she woke up hihi 

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,893
3 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

I will be already satisfied with Gaga posting on Twitter/IG for BTW’s 10th anniversary. 

I think she hasn’t acknowledged anything since Just Dance turning 10, right? If we’re not counting the “I don’t remember ARTPOP” trolling :icant:

She better. 

Pop-a-911-ster 29,893

GAGA’s team can’t do worst that how they treated TIHTY right? For top gun. At first they didn’t even want to release it. The story that made Bobby block me 🥰

Edited by ViviLittleM
  • lol 2

Popstanne 8,177

Tbh we shouldn’t expect much more than what Shallow did pre-Oscars in the US for Top Gun song. 

Surely Gaga is in a better position and reputation now but the US is just a tragic market for her. I can see it smashing like Shallow did in the UK/Europe/Australia though, if the movie does well and the song is good. 

• paws up 1
  • love 1